5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful pillowcases!
These pillowcases are very well made; strong, sturdy, yet soft and comfortable. I would most definitely recommend them! Well worth the price.
Published on August 22, 2007 by Savvy-Suz

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent pillowcases, some issues
Pros:
1) They're clearly high quality.
2) They're nice and thick.

Cons:
1) The eggshell color has a slight green tinge to it. It's barely perceptible, but I notice it against all of my other stuff that's off-white.
Published on August 4, 2011 by Ariel van Spronsen

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent pillowcases, some issues, August 4, 2011
Pros:
1) They're clearly high quality.
2) They're nice and thick.

Cons:
2) Perhaps because they're high thread-count, they have a slippery feel to them that I don't like. If I sweat at all at night, they feel almost sticky.
3) They wrinkle like crazy, even if I put them on my pillows right out of the dryer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pillow cases, April 14, 2010
The fabric is nice on the pillow cases, but they are made with seams on both the long sides instead of one seam on the short side, and one on the long side. This leads to face creases. It is not the traditional way to make pillowcases and is inferior to most.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful pillowcases!, August 22, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars quality item, July 19, 2008
KenP "ken-p" (Portage, IN USA) - See all my reviews
Thicker and even softer than the last 400 t.c. cases I bought. They wash well and are a delight.

5.0 out of 5 stars What's all the fuss about?, July 2, 2012
M3 McMiller (Coastal NC, United States) - See all my reviews
I'm very happy with these pillowcases -- soft, nice sheen, great quality fabric, nice detail on the hem, and the soft blush color is just as advertised and very attractive. Don't understand the other reviewers who complained of excessive wrinkling -- 100% cotton will do that -- maybe they're used to poly blend linens? And I don't find them to be "sweaty" as one reviewer complained. I'm pretty picky about high quality cotton bed linens and these are juuuust right -- esp for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Made in China, November 4, 2011
cKc (Laguna Niguel, California United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pinzon Hemstitch 400-Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sateen Standard Pillowcase, Set of 2, White (Kitchen)
Contrary to Pinzon's claim that these pillowcases were made in Portugal, they are not. They are made in China. I'm very disappointed about that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and nice item, December 17, 2007
These are amazingly soft right out of the package. Don't know how they'll hold up after washings, but so far impressed. I buy a lot of high thread count sheets and these did have the "wow" factor. For the price... excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy !!!, January 8, 2011
Very nice pillow cases, I found that they wash and dry great, people that said they were wrinkley must not of followed directions on how to wash because I washed in cold and dryed on delicate setting and they came out PERFECT!! I am buying other colors now, I would reccommend these covers !!!

2.0 out of 5 stars pillow cases, September 1, 2008
These pillowcases are pretty and they are satisfactory, but I really expected 400 thread count egyptian cotton to be silkier and softer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I wanted in a pillowcase, February 13, 2013
When I bought the Pinzon pillowcases I was looking for a nice, simple, high quality case to use. These delivered on all parameters. Great material, quality construction. I couldn't be more pleased with the product.

ARRAY(0x920f72ac)