Pinzon Luxury 400-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton Queen Sheet Set, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Egyptian Cotton
- Luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets add softness and elegance to the bed
- Made from 100-percent Egyptian cotton in a 400 thread count; machine washable
- Available in a wide array of colors and sizes to outfit any bed in the house
- Adorned with 4 simple pleats for a fabulous decorative touch
- Queen set includes 100-by-102-inch flat sheet; 60-by-80-by-15-inch fitted sheet; 20-by-30-inch pillowcases
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT: September, 2008. These sheets have softened after several washings. I'd now give these sheets 4 ****. Minus one star because they are made in China.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's very frustrating, I got espresso color and it's much lighter then it is on the picture, not now I have sheets the color of you-know-what... Read morePublished on June 24, 2009 by AK
I purchased two sets of the California King and washed and dried them six times (following manufacturers instructions). The sheets always came out very wrinkled and stiff. Read morePublished on June 13, 2009 by D. J. Ellison Jr.
these are great! soft, a luscious color, and roomy enough for a very deep matress.Published on June 2, 2009 by Beth
I've had these sheets for a month now, and just love the feel of them. Yes, they do wrinkle, but that isn't an issue with me. Read morePublished on April 17, 2009 by E. Jelks
I ordered Maize looking for a light brown. They show Maize "light brown" when you roll over the single picture but it is really that yellow/gold color in the stack. Read morePublished on April 1, 2009 by Jennifer
I could have bought 350-thread count sheets for $15 more at our local warehouse store. Instead I bought the Pinzon brand in the plum color. Read morePublished on February 18, 2009 by T. G. Powers
I saw some reviews that commented that the sheet are not super soft or silk feeling. Well they aren't silk sheets, they are cotton, I like how they feel like a nice clean white... Read morePublished on February 16, 2009 by mom to 3 boys