5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised
I'm a guy and as a result find myself lacking in certain "domestic" logic. One example would be how long I kept the same comforter on my bed. I was a little lost when I finally decided to replace it. I stumbled onto this product randomly and it has worked out great.

Published 23 months ago by Dave

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much for Lint
Published 12 months ago by Taweewat Prasertbordeekul

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Pinzon Signature 190-Gram Cotton Velvet Flannel Duvet Cover Set, Full/Queen, Graphite (Misc.)

For all the guys out there, a duvet is a bed cover that you can fill in yourself with down/padding or if you want, leave it as is. At one end, there is an opening with buttons to access the inside. This duvet does not come with padding so the product picture is a little inaccurate compared to what you get. I decided to leave it alone. The unfilled duvet isn't bulky at all and it is warm enough to get you through the night with the help of another thinnish blanket. The flannel material is much thicker and heavier than what your flannel shirt would be made of, however as a bed cover, it's a good weight/heft.

Included are also two pillow shams. They are for standard pillows sized 20" x 26". All in all, I am very happy with the purchase and will use it for some time, just not quite as long as before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly luxurious!!!, November 17, 2012
The description is "velvet flannel" and it's absolutely correct, it feels exactly like velvet!! It is the nicest flannel we've ever had, washes and dries beautifully, a great purchase!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable. Does catch pet hair more than regular sheets and bedding., August 2, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This bed set is very soft and comfortable. After a few washes, they have held their color, texture, and softness. They are also very warm. I knocked them one star only because to me, they do feel a touch heavy on me when I'm sleeping. But I think this will be great for the winter. The set does catch pet hair a little more than I would like. I did not knock the rating for that, however, since the hair comes off easily in the wash. Highly recommended if you are looking for a nice, comfortable set of warm bedding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, Well-Made, Expensive Looking, July 28, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I thought I would have to wash and dry this duvet cover before putting it (and the shams) on our guest room bed, but I was pleasantly surprised at how the wrinkles just smoothed out under my hands (once I had the duvet inside).

The portuguese flannel has a truly soft, velvet-like feel, and the design is simple and uncomplicated--as in, duvet and pillows slide in easily, and fit securely.

The cream color I received is a great neutral, and blended beautifully with the shades of mint, light peach, and cream that are in our guest room (even though the cream shade we have is slightly lighter than the duvet cover).

Also, I thought the price for this set was excellent, considering that I've seen sets like it in discount stores starting at $25 MORE. (Also, those sets felt rough to the touch, and they were supposed to be the "quality" ones!)

Once on the bed, the set looks much more expensive than it is, probably due to the nice "drape" it has.

All in all, this would be a good purchase to update/replace something you already have, or even as a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly!, October 28, 2012
josephine (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Got these for my daughter since evening started becoming chilly. So thick, soft, and warm! No wonder they call it velvet flannel. So nice, i got a set for our room. Very very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invest in your sheets and you will get better sleep!, October 31, 2012
I just love the warm flannel feel, it feels so comfortable to lay my head on as well as cuddle up in. The color I chose was graphite and it is true to color. Love how it's neutral but still adds some color to my room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Set, October 10, 2012
This is the softest duvet and sheet set ever! I would recommend it to anyone who wants a super cuddly duvet and sheet set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pinzon Signature 190 gram Velvet Flannel Duvet Set, April 23, 2013
I have been VERY happy with this set. Cream color is pleasing. It washed up great, did not wrinkle and is so soft. I would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dog days of summer, August 14, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Honestly, how perfect is this Pinzon flannel? I didn't even use it as a cover, only as a very thin blanket for these hot day of summer. Flannel is so soft on my skin, it's dreamy! I bet it will be even better in the winter, with a nice cotton quilt.

Cream color is gorgeous. It's that expensive looking beige I always try to pick in Macy's.

LOVE IT!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much for Lint, October 4, 2013
It is surely warm, I have no doubt about it. However, the lint were to much, even I washed it 4 times. I got the thick lint sheet off my dryer every time. While I was inserting comforter inside of this duvet, I had to collect the lint that fell all over my bed. If you gonna buy it, please consider your dust or lint allergy, otherwise you need to buy the medicine together with this duvet set.