4.0 out of 5 stars Nice
I bought this instead of the AHV-X1500DVD because on the Pioneer website they said that the display angle was adjustable. IT IS NOT. So, if you can save a little money by buying the 1500, I don't think there is any difference.
Published 8 months ago by Jonathanam1

2.0 out of 5 stars Half A Radio
Everything Works Except No Blutooth & Almost Everything Is Greyed Out Like CD IPod Pandora & Apps . Really Dissapointed Hoping I Can Return But Dont Know Who To Contact
Published 12 days ago by Alex Lopez

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 19, 2014
This review is from: Pioneer AVHX1600DVD USB DVD Mixtrax WVGA Touchscreen 6.1-Inch Player (Electronics)
Here is my initial observation of the 1600 - The screen is clear and crisp but may be a little bright on dark roads even though it does dim a little when the headlights are turned on. You can shut the screen off but the buttons stay illuminated and they DO NOT dim when the lights are turned on. I think I can get used to them though and the color can be adjusted to what ever you can think of.
The sound is better than the OEM radio, which to me is good. I've hooked my ipod up to it and can control the music settings from the touch screen which I like a lot. I read somewhere that you need a special cord if you want to watch videos from your ipod which may be true, but I just use mine for music and the regular ipod cord works fine for that.
I installed a TaoTronics TT-CC22 back up camera to this unit and it works good. You can have it on all the time or just when you stick it in reverse which is nice.
Well, that's all I can say about this so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do it!, April 17, 2014
Thought it had blue tooth the box and manual have the Bluetooth symbol but apparently the 1600 doesn't have it. Otherwise it's great worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 28, 2014
Fairly easy to navigate and great quality display. Looks fantastic in my Chevy Trailblazer! Would recommend for anyone looking for a high quality touch screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD, September 7, 2014
Great headunit ! Initially had one shipped but had to return it as the touch screen seemed jammed. Stuck on one screen no matter what I did. The replacement has worked perfectly. Dvd player is nice, though not sure when I would sit and watch a movie. I am a little older (56) than most so it can be a challenge for me to read the screens but all in all very satisfied with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, August 26, 2014
It's a very nice unit, definitely an upgrade from what I'm used to. I can't think of a complaint. Maybe the pain in the butt parking break doohickee, but a bypass makes it simple enough. There are also times when I wish the volume had a knob, but it does have a mute button.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds awesome and I love the 8 band EQ and remote ..., July 22, 2014
Sounds awesome and I love the 8 band EQ and remote control. Controls the ipod, plays CDs is all I need. Fits my Kia Forte 2011 with the
Metra 70-7303 Harness and Metra 99-7338B dash kit. Infinity Reference 6032cf 6.5-Inch all around and a Kicker L3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cd player, May 11, 2014
Excellent radio. I high recommend this radio to anyone looking to upgrade from your factory cd player. It was more than what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 17, 2014