5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Fair Price
I have ordered these scrapbooks before for my kids' papers, artwork, etc. The books are well made. They are perfect for people who just want to glue their kids' things in and write a little blurb without all of the cutesy stickers and pre-made signs. Wholeheartedly recommend!
Published on November 9, 2011 by Corriesgirl

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised.
Published 6 months ago by Allison Duran

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Fair Price, November 9, 2011
This review is from: Pioneer Post Bound Jumbo Album, 11 3/4 by 14-Inch, Navy Blue (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and excellent service ., October 27, 2013
Excellent service. The item was exactly what I was looking for and arrived in perfect condition. I will definitely order again. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 30, 2013
this is the third one I have ordered, they are all performing well, and nice place to keep my old time photos, they hold a lot, and do take some abuse

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my needs, April 25, 2013
With this scrapbook, I can make my own memories of events with pictures, post cards, news paper articles, dried flowers ...If you're looking for a scrapbook where you just have to slide you pictures in a plastic, this isn't what you need! But for me it's perfect!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised., July 24, 2014
Good quality album, very pretty, but it was not as advertised. It was advertised as having clear plastic, top loading page protectors for the paper and it did not. Instead, the album came with an insert to order the SIDE loading, clear plastic page protectors. So I was very disappointed that 1. The page protectors were not included like it was advertised and 2. That the page protectors made for this album were not the type that actually attached at the binding of the album.

2.0 out of 5 stars Damaged Cover and Pages, October 11, 2014
If I didn't need this item for an emergency gift, I would have returned it!
The top (front cover) was damaged with deep indents. Apparently something was sitting on top of it during storage. The bottom right corner of each page were turned and wrinkled and the spine had a huge fold in it.

In this case, I got LESS than what I paid for.

5.0 out of 5 stars jumbo scrapbook, February 3, 2014
just what I wanted and expected. Yes I would recommend it if someone is looking for an old school scrapbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scrapbooks, January 28, 2014
The product is a good one that lived up to my expections. I would be willing to buy again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars justlikeilikeit, January 27, 2014
I received 4 of them. They are just like my old ones but more expensive. I didn't open them all the way when I received them as I was not doing good. Today I did and noticed one of them has a hole in the front of the album. All the others are great.I had contacted amazon and they helped me out with the one that is damaged. I so appreciate their help. I love these scrapbooks and know where to go whenever I need more.thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty outside, bad color paper inside., August 30, 2014
I like the outside of the album but I was disappointed by the color of the paper inside. I hoped to find white or off white paper, since all the Pioneer albums I already own come with white. This is a dark dishwater color.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›