Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Package Quantity: 1Style Name: Beige with Leatherette TrimChange

on March 25, 2010
The photo album is of decent quality. The plastic inside of the pages, that hold the pictures in is a little flimsy. Also the plastic on the outside binding was ripped and the leather was ripped also. I had this album tied with one other and I should have gone for the other one. The pages seem to be held in pretty well but I wont buy from Adorama again. I'm pretty disappointed because I was really excited to put all of my pictures in my big new album. I could have shipped it back but i'm a busy person and just didn't want to deal with it.
66 comments8 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2011
I mainly wanted this as an album to keep my wedding pictures in. I ordered tons of pictures and made a scrapbook with many of them, but I still had about 400 pictures! This album is PERFECT because it holds 500 photos with a nice cover! The cover was the tan, not the bright green that I sometimes saw on the picture above. It's great that it allows for vertical and horizontal pictures too so you don't have to rotate a huge photo album when you're looking at the pictures. It has thin plastic coverings, but I expected that from a photo album. I don't think pictures will be falling out though as I don't think this album will be used that often since I have all the pictures on cd too. If you want to have a place to easily store plenty of pictures, this is the product for you!
on August 21, 2014
Good value, just beware that out of the five pockets on a page, three are horizontal and two are vertical.
on October 7, 2013
I love this album! its great quality and even arrives with a plastic sleeve on it (which I am leaving in place because I do believe the material would stain from handling over the years). The pages are all great quality and the storage is unbelievable. I do not plan on buying another, though. It's my fault but as I attempted to fill the pages with my photos, I constantly found that I would accidentally skip a page. So, I would have to empty all of the pages I successfully filled just so I could go back and fill the pages that I skipped. Overall, the product is awesome but I would suggest that you take your time filling it and really focus on what you are doing. I plan on getting a 3 ring photo album so I dont have to go through that again =)
on December 25, 2014
The exterior is quite sturdy. The tan part is like cottony cloth and the darker edges are leather. The tan part gets dirty easily, and I'm not really sure how to clean it. Each page has three landscape slots and two portrait slots. The plastic bits that cover the slots are not very well attached, but as long as you're careful and don't ram the photos into them they shouldn't break. If they do, you can just secure the photos with a bit of tape. My photos do tend to slide out a little, which is kinda irritating but they don't cascade out or anything. Could be fixed with a little adhesive. There's a little space to write on each page, which is nice. Overall I'm very satisfied with this, the price was good and it serves its purpose.
on March 5, 2015
I have purchased 22 of these albums in the past to store the photos from my trips around the world. Yes, I am still one of the few people left who actually prints out their pictures. I love the 500 photo capacity. Not many albums offer this. The quality of these albums are quite good, though I have had a few problems. I've had one binder tear on the inside when I opened it, and there have been some plastic pages that weren't quite sealed together properly resulting in photos that won't stay put in their sleeve, but these are isolated issues. Overall, the albums do an excellent job protecting and displaying my travel memories. If you have tons of photos and need albums for them, these Pioneer Sewn Fabric albums will do the job!
on January 16, 2016
I bought these for our wedding album.

PROS:
- While they are not as glamorous as other "wedding" specific albums, since we had almost 700 wedding photos, these hold A LOT of photos. We were only required to purchase two albums instead of 3 or 4 wedding themed albums. In addition, we had extra room to include photos from our engagement party, bridal shower and our rehearsal dinner so that all wedding related photos were in one place.
- Each page holds 5 photos: 3 horizontally and 2 vertically. We put our photos in chronological order and these set up worked out wonderfully.
- There is a space to write a note/memo for each photo.

CONS:
- Wish this came in more colors!
on August 21, 2013
I have purchased 3 of these albums. There are 5 slots on each page, and 2 of them are vertical. I do not take many vertical photos, so I can put two horizontal photos into the vertical slots and simply rotate the album to view them. Slightly inconvenient, but not an issue for me. The plastic slots are thin, and there could be a possibility of tearing them if one is not careful. I have only filled 1/2 of one of the albums, and have not had any tears, so I believe they are more sturdy than they seem. I still have nearly 1,000 photos to put into the other two albums, and it is a bit tedious getting them centered into the slots, but again not an issue for me. The album itself is sturdy and attractive.
on October 21, 2014
I just completed filling this album up with old pictures that had been in a box for years . The pictures are one of a kind photos of long ago passed away relatives. I wanted to put them all together by family and label them by name that is why I purchased this album. The album itself is very nice and has a sturdy plastic cover protecting the albums outside. My problem with this album is that the pictures keep falling out. I had to resort to putting a small piece of tape to hold the pockets closed. It took me three weeks to organize and write the names on the pages so I won't be sending it back. It is a problem that you should be aware of before you purchase this album.
on July 3, 2013
This is the third of these albums for us. It is well made and substantial. When we take special trips and also take many digital photos, we still like to make prints and albums.This album has spaces for 500 4 x 6 prints or postcards. The center margin has lines for writing notes about the places and people in the photos. Every page has five pockets, two for photos to be displayed vertically and three horizontally.The photo sequence doesn't always always accommodate the spaces, so we do have to turn a few sideways and then turn our heads to view the pictures. This is a little awkward, but for us it's better than going out of sequence or not having the prints we want.