4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Pioneer Classic 3 Ring Photo Album with Navy Blue Cover, Holds 504 4x6" Photos, 3 Per Page (Kitchen)
I like this photo album fine. It met my expectations, however, it wasn't clear that the album didn't come with enough sleeves to hold the total 504 photos; you have to buy more I believe.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, March 20, 2014
very flexible for all pics. Even 8X11 will work is you buy regular binder plastic sheet protecters from any store

5.0 out of 5 stars This was just as described.......Great!!!!, December 20, 2013
I was concerned because I saw other review that said, although it said it would hold 504 photos, it didn't come with enough pages to hold 504 photos. They were wrong. It had 84 pages that held 6 photos per page (504 photos). I was replacing an old worn out photo album and I was afraid that I was buying a cheap knockoff of what I had. I was pleased to find out that I had a cheap knockoff to this album. I was originally looking for additional pages for my old album, but I soon realized that it was cheaper just to buy a whole new album. I am very pleased with this album. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a high quality album that holds a lot of pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars great albulm, December 19, 2013
just what I needed. I thought I would need to order another one for all of my COWBOYS pictures but I have yet to fill it up. Wish there was a little writing space somewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds a ton of pictures!!!!, October 10, 2013
Started working on putting our pictures in theses as soon as they arrived...which was earlier than expected. They aren't the highest quality I've ever seen, but honestly they work wonderfully. None of my pictures got stuck or tore the pages as I was putting them in and I love that you can order more sleeves to put more pictures in the same book instead of having a ton of albums sitting around. I am going to order a few more and change my other albums over to these! Great product for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great photo album!!, September 7, 2013
Just what I was looking for. Couldn't find in any of our local stores. Great photo album. I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars feedback, September 1, 2013
Once I put the photos fill up the book, i will see how good it really is. I will keep everyone posted.

4.0 out of 5 stars pioneer picture album, July 11, 2013
Good picture album, besides the fact that the color selection could be better and the rings get stuck sometimes and make it hard to turn the page

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 28, 2014
The album is exactly like the pictures and holds tons of pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars albums, March 26, 2013
great for larger selection of photos last one held up for 20 years so hope this one does the same