5.0 out of 5 stars Become a professional DJ
I chose 5 stars because with practice you can become really good an everyone who wants to try it out from kids to adults can learn- I love playing an recording all the time- it also sync's everything you record to your iTunes with a Mac or computer. perfect gift or play toy wish I had 2 of them!
Published on March 1, 2013 by RTJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product.. Didn't receive everything.
I ordered the DJ Controller, it came quickly but didn't come with the USB cable. Whatever, not too big of a deal.
Published 14 months ago by Taylor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Become a professional DJ, March 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Controller !, January 27, 2014
I'm a bedroom DJ that likes to mix songs, and just have fun with it, and this controller is perfect. Great feel on all the buttons, sliders, etc. I really like it. No negatives at all with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun little toy that can perform!, May 5, 2013
Awesome little board! Got it to get into djing and i love it. Sooooo much fun! Customize-able which is awesome, and being synced with virtual dj is great. i had the Hercules dj air and it used Djucied, lets just say (ik this is 130 dollars more) but it is waaaaay worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great build quality., February 4, 2014
RH (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pioneer DDJ Series DDJ-WeGO GRN Digital DJ Controller, Green (Electronics)
This feels like a Pioneer CD system. The colors are cute. I had issues getting it to work properly with Megaseg, but I think I'm going use it with Djay on an iPad instead (you need a special cable with this version, but there is a newer model that natively supports iPad).

5.0 out of 5 stars So got the WEGO and love it. Have this setup on my i7 Asus ..., September 14, 2014
I was going to buy the WEGO 2, then heard they had problems with it, and it was on recall by pioneer.So got the WEGO and love it. Have this setup on my i7 Asus PC laptop and also use it on my i7 Desktop PC, easy use and setup ,I all ready had virtual DJ 8 pro works great with it. the wego3 comes out next month, i'll wait to see what the reviews are on it, i may get that because i still want to set up my 128 GB iPad. I did go on Pioneer site and they said that the WEGO2 IN COLOR RED was NOT ON THE recall and it was fine NOW i'm thinking $199.99 on Amazon, ??? for Ipad. well the Wego i have is is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Greater than you think!, June 1, 2013
Nice quality controller! It's plastic but is more durable than my other plastic controller (hercules).
Excellent array and arrangement of buttons. You will need to buy RCA cables. Mic port! Headphone port! Built in sound card!
I haven't had many gigs lately..but playing with it home has been so much much much more fun than my junk hercules controller and DJAY iOS app on iPhone.
The one downer? I can't find a lid for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 12, 2014
Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Exellent the item I bought came in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Excellent...thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, January 7, 2014
Nice and easy to use, records mixes with ease. I would Suggest to upgrade VDJ and or get Serato. Would of been nice to have individual Gain knobs but you can alway do that with your mixer or AMP.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›