Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on February 4, 2014
This feels like a Pioneer CD system. The colors are cute. I had issues getting it to work properly with Megaseg, but I think I'm going use it with Djay on an iPad instead (you need a special cable with this version, but there is a newer model that natively supports iPad).
on March 1, 2013
I chose 5 stars because with practice you can become really good an everyone who wants to try it out from kids to adults can learn- I love playing an recording all the time- it also sync's everything you record to your iTunes with a Mac or computer. perfect gift or play toy wish I had 2 of them!
on September 9, 2013
I started djing with this wego. After watching a lot of internet curses, most of them uses some heave dj brands like Denon or more professional Dj equipment.
The Price of this product is awesome!
The LOOKS! 10 stars!
I use it with Virtual Dj LE wich is included and you can do a lot of beginners mixing.

- After a time of using the Wego I can tell that it is missing this:
1) Knob for channel gains
2) Virtual dj Le should be a little less restrictive (I know they push you to upgrade)

- Pros:
1) Looks
2) Performance
3) P R I C E !!

If you are a beginner Dj, and you are looking if you are into the dj stuff, BUY IT!
on May 5, 2013
Awesome little board! Got it to get into djing and i love it. Sooooo much fun! Customize-able which is awesome, and being synced with virtual dj is great. i had the Hercules dj air and it used Djucied, lets just say (ik this is 130 dollars more) but it is waaaaay worth it!
on June 1, 2013
Nice quality controller! It's plastic but is more durable than my other plastic controller (hercules).
Excellent array and arrangement of buttons. You will need to buy RCA cables. Mic port! Headphone port! Built in sound card!
I haven't had many gigs lately..but playing with it home has been so much much much more fun than my junk hercules controller and DJAY iOS app on iPhone.
The one downer? I can't find a lid for it.
on April 18, 2013
This controller is great! Its very simple, so if you're an experienced DJ, this doesn't have a lot of "extra" features that you may be looking for. If you are starting out, this is perfect. The cost is reasonable, the controller is durable, and it pairs with other softwares. It comes with Virtual DJ. I'm not a huge fan of this program, so I paired it with Traktor Pro 2, much more my speed. Its very portable, great for a DJ on the go. Its roughly the same length and width as my 15" MacBook Pro. Don't get me wrong, this has all the basic features you need to mix professionally and perform professionally at parties and events. But if you want all a DJ controller could possibly offer, look for an upgraded version controller. Overall, I love this thing. Even when I do upgrade, I will keep this one because it is much more portable than my dream controller, DDJ-T1. I would use the T1 for huge events like weddings, but the WeGo is great for birthday parties or house parties.
on January 27, 2014
I'm a bedroom DJ that likes to mix songs, and just have fun with it, and this controller is perfect. Great feel on all the buttons, sliders, etc. I really like it. No negatives at all with it.
on February 25, 2013
I've always prefer Pioneer products while DJing. They offer reliance and high performance. This lil' fellow comes handy at private events and clubs that don't have the equipment. Just go there and plug youself up!

Once you get to play with it, you not only hear the music, you can pretty much see it!
on January 7, 2014
Nice and easy to use, records mixes with ease. I would Suggest to upgrade VDJ and or get Serato. Would of been nice to have individual Gain knobs but you can alway do that with your mixer or AMP.
on May 5, 2013
Great piece of work specially for entry level and traveling, good feel, individual gain bottoms missing, but pioneer is pioneer