5.0 out of 5 stars Become a professional DJ
I chose 5 stars because with practice you can become really good an everyone who wants to try it out from kids to adults can learn- I love playing an recording all the time- it also sync's everything you record to your iTunes with a Mac or computer. perfect gift or play toy wish I had 2 of them!
Published 13 months ago by RTJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product.. Didn't receive everything.
I ordered the DJ Controller, it came quickly but didn't come with the USB cable. Whatever, not too big of a deal.
Published 3 months ago by Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Become a professional DJ, March 1, 2013
This review is from: Pioneer DDJ Series DDJ-WeGO WHT Digital DJ Controller, White (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great build quality., February 4, 2014
RH (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This feels like a Pioneer CD system. The colors are cute. I had issues getting it to work properly with Megaseg, but I think I'm going use it with Djay on an iPad instead (you need a special cable with this version, but there is a newer model that natively supports iPad).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Controller !, January 27, 2014
I'm a bedroom DJ that likes to mix songs, and just have fun with it, and this controller is perfect. Great feel on all the buttons, sliders, etc. I really like it. No negatives at all with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun little toy that can perform!, May 5, 2013
Awesome little board! Got it to get into djing and i love it. Sooooo much fun! Customize-able which is awesome, and being synced with virtual dj is great. i had the Hercules dj air and it used Djucied, lets just say (ik this is 130 dollars more) but it is waaaaay worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Greater than you think!, June 1, 2013
Nice quality controller! It's plastic but is more durable than my other plastic controller (hercules).
Excellent array and arrangement of buttons. You will need to buy RCA cables. Mic port! Headphone port! Built in sound card!
I haven't had many gigs lately..but playing with it home has been so much much much more fun than my junk hercules controller and DJAY iOS app on iPhone.
The one downer? I can't find a lid for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, January 7, 2014
Nice and easy to use, records mixes with ease. I would Suggest to upgrade VDJ and or get Serato. Would of been nice to have individual Gain knobs but you can alway do that with your mixer or AMP.

5.0 out of 5 stars For starters it is a must have!, September 9, 2013
I started djing with this wego. After watching a lot of internet curses, most of them uses some heave dj brands like Denon or more professional Dj equipment.
The Price of this product is awesome!
The LOOKS! 10 stars!
I use it with Virtual Dj LE wich is included and you can do a lot of beginners mixing.

- After a time of using the Wego I can tell that it is missing this:
1) Knob for channel gains
2) Virtual dj Le should be a little less restrictive (I know they push you to upgrade)

- Pros:
1) Looks
2) Performance
3) P R I C E !!

If you are a beginner Dj, and you are looking if you are into the dj stuff, BUY IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, May 5, 2013
Great piece of work specially for entry level and traveling, good feel, individual gain bottoms missing, but pioneer is pioneer

5.0 out of 5 stars WeGo Here!, April 18, 2013
This controller is great! Its very simple, so if you're an experienced DJ, this doesn't have a lot of "extra" features that you may be looking for. If you are starting out, this is perfect. The cost is reasonable, the controller is durable, and it pairs with other softwares. It comes with Virtual DJ. I'm not a huge fan of this program, so I paired it with Traktor Pro 2, much more my speed. Its very portable, great for a DJ on the go. Its roughly the same length and width as my 15" MacBook Pro. Don't get me wrong, this has all the basic features you need to mix professionally and perform professionally at parties and events. But if you want all a DJ controller could possibly offer, look for an upgraded version controller. Overall, I love this thing. Even when I do upgrade, I will keep this one because it is much more portable than my dream controller, DDJ-T1. I would use the T1 for huge events like weddings, but the WeGo is great for birthday parties or house parties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pioneer DDJ Series DDJ-WeGO Digital DJ Controller, December 3, 2012
does everything I expected it to do and met my expectations fully and have to say I am very happy with it

ARRAY(0xd92d1edc)