Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pioneer DEH-1300MP CD Receiver with MP3/WMA Playback and Remote Control
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 31, 2011
Very good stereo system. Excellent value for the money. Replaced the factory system in my daughters car. Sounds very good with factory speakers. Easy install.
on January 23, 2011
This stereo sounds great with my pioneer speakers, I recommend this to all who is looking for:
1: A cheap Stereo
2: Loud
3: Excellent sound
4: Pioneer!!!
on January 12, 2011
This fit in the place of the standard radio from Nissan, used with a wiring harness and a faceplate from Amazon, I was able to install in less than one hour.
on December 6, 2015
Works alright, but the Aux jack will go out every year or so and you have to replace the whole thing. I couldn't find where you can buy just the face plate.
on January 5, 2014
The installation was easy and its output to my kickers speakers was great, definitely a recommendation to someone looking to replace their 90s radio system.
on June 16, 2012
Great product, not sure if it works yet because i need it installed, but it looks great. If anyone can give me advice on instillation, anything is welcome
on July 25, 2011
Works just like its supposed to. The music sound 5 times better compared to the stock radio. I have a 15 inch sub and the cd player doesn't skip. Awesome.
on October 6, 2013
doesn't show song titles when i play a cd. equalizer presets/functions suck. the input jack messes up all of my mp3 input cords. total waste of money.
on October 7, 2012
Radio was great buy for the price! Would recommend buying good speakers with this item, but radio itself is great well made no issues with the install.
on September 2, 2012
This is a great radio with a lot of features and a remote control. It has plenty of power for 6x9'S and to make them sound good. I would buy this again.