Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on August 18, 2013
I love printing off pictures and putting them into a photo album. But it's so hard to find a nice durable one. After reading some of the reviews I decided to give it a shot and I'm glad I did! I love it! The pages aren't too thin, the cover is pretty, and it's sturdy. This is definitely worth the buy!
on March 24, 2014
Wanted a nice simple contemporary/modern photo album to start storing some of my most important prints. This fits the bill perfectly. Sleek modern design. Minimalist. Yet quality. Looks much more expensive than I paid. I will order more.
on February 18, 2014
Very impressive
High class looking album
Easy picture insert without damaging old pictures
Leather cover is very beautiful
Its a hit in my family
on March 9, 2014
Well made, nice to look at and it holds 200 of my special photos. I now have 6 photo albums because I do a lot of shooting,
with all the great photo equipment I bought from Amazon. Highly recommend this album. Freddy
on November 4, 2015
Great way to store and display your memories. It is durable, and elegant. Looks great on my coffee table and has held up nicely despite many spills and dirty fingers. Good price and fast shipping. Would recommend.
on June 13, 2014
This photo album is a very good value! It looks like real leather and the embroidery stitching on it is perfect! I will be filling it up with baby pictures as I have a new granddaughter whom is absolutely beautiful. I would recommend this album to anyone...very nice!
on January 22, 2013
Perfect for my wedding photos! The leatherette looks fancy but the pricetag was inexpensive. I also like the fact it fits in my bookcase!
on January 3, 2014
Ordere this for a friend for christmas who does not have any pictures of her kids, so her grandmother and I got her some pictures and the album so she would have some. Just right for her. Thanks it came very quickly and a good product.
on October 19, 2014
This album is incredible! It's beautiful cover scroll work just enhances it. And it holds so many pictures!!! I still have space for tons more. But what I really like is that it has a memo space for each picture, so you can write a little bit about the occasion/picture. It's great! One of my all-time favorite purchases on Amazon.
on November 21, 2014
I love these photo albums - so pleased when I received them. Exactly what I wanted, good quality, sturdy and pretty, just enough, not overly done. I paid for next day delivery since this is a rush present I'm putting together -- and they were on my front porch when I arrived home early last evening. Double-wrapped in sturdy heavy pockets -- each one separately, since I ordered 2. The only fault I found is the one is slightly not a smooth front surface, a bit bumpy but I can deal with it. Thank you!