Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 19, 2009
superb picture quality , great contrast, perfect size. you will not go wrong with this tv
on November 26, 2008
I just bought a PDP-6020FD I used the one click buy deal and had issues with the bank and my card, not a problem. Problem is this is not the White Glove delevery, some fly by night company drops off set and leaves. I waited about 90 minutes to plug in and turn on, after plug in all I get is a buzzing sound and no picture, none what so ever. I bet I will have all kinds of fun repacking this 60" monster and sending it back from wence it came. Has this happened to anyone else?
on March 19, 2009
I like this television. Got a reduced price because of a barely noticed scratch on the frame.
on December 3, 2008
I am far from the only one to have product failures with these kuros. Review [...] for customer experience with kuro failures! I purchased this set on 10/01/07 as an early adopter and dropped ~$[...]. The power supply dies on ~ 11/16/08. You would think that a company that markets to informed customers that are willing to spend for QUALITY???? would attempt to do something for an owner at 13 months (1 month after the warranty expires). Instead, I was informed the only effort they would make is to give me the closest Pioneer service center. Thanks for the $[...] repair Pioneer. This is made even more sour by the fact that Pioneer changed the power supply after their first delivery of plasmas. I guess this is what I get for being an early adopter and paying full price for their set! I will never buy another Pioneer product and recommend anyone paying a premium for their "Superior" product to choose a cheaper alternative.
on February 11, 2009
bought this item thru amazon with they're so called white glove service.well the delivery showed up when it was supposed to the driver sat in his van in front of my house blowing his horn till I answered the door,very professional! then when asked where his helper was he replied that he didn't have any help and he would be able to do what was required, I laughed and asked him how he expected to move a five foot 165 lb tv into my house by himself and he said he would do it needless to say I ended up helping him. when asked how many of these he had delivered and set up he replied none and this is the biggest tv he had ever seen.GREAT, so we unpacked the tv and found that the screen was cracked so I sent it back.after calling amazon they sent me another tv a week later. it was delivered on time and by professional movers who seemed to know what they were doing however they refused to set up the stand and put it onto my tv stand they would only remove it from its packing and lean it against the wall GREAT, now I'm stuck with the task of putting the stand together and some how getting it onto my stand,but that argument soon was quelled when I noticed that this one too had a cracked screen, REALLY GREAT,now I'm stuck in AMAZON limbo waiting for a refund which as near as I can tell may take up to 2 weeks.amazons ridiculous automated e-mail system has me jumping thru hoops and making phone calls I shoud not have to be making but I will try one more time mainly because of the price of this awesome tv after I get my refund!
88 comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2009
Bought this model from Amazon with "White Glove" delivery. When the guys showed up with the TV they just left it in the box in the living Room and were ready to leave until my wife reminded them it was "White Glove", strike one. They took it out of the box, and put the box in the truck and were ready to leave until my wife mentioned to them what about the various accessories that came with the TV(they were still in the box that was now in there truck(strike two). My wife asked them twice to make sure they took everything out of the box and they assured her they did. when I came home that night I noticed one of the pipe stands was missing(strick three). We call Amazon who contacted Pioneer, who sent another Pipe stand but it is a different size than the one that came in the box, (strike four). We contacted Pioneer who told us the part they sent was the correct one and they don't know why we had the larger pipe stand in the box. I'm hoping Pioneer will send us another pipe stand quickley and without any problems or I am sending this TV back to Amazone for another one.
on December 2, 2008
Same as a previous poster. I bought this television on Amazon.com. I paid of this tv on Amazon.com. Amazon.com says I don't get the free white glove service because the tv was not bought from amazon.com STORE.

Just a follow up. After calling Amazon again I was told that the TV was a purchase of 6th Ave Electronics and that's what would show on my credit card. After checking my credit card statement it shows my payment being made to......Amazon.
on March 5, 2009
I never got the item turned on. It was broken in shipment. I was quite disappointed. However I call amazon and they we very helpful and quick to get the resolved. They arranged to have the TV picked up and deliverd a new TV. Excellent customer service.

A couple of other points, I have now recieved the new TV and it is Great!! As far as the white glove service I dont think it is anything more than a delivery service. They just unboxed the unit and that was it.
on May 28, 2009
Nice TV, a little heavy. You can buy an top on the line Samsung 55 super thin ledtv, very light everything you want in a TV and more. Also, 1/2 the price for this Pioneer. Which it's cool and 5 in bigger. It's ok, if you have $4300 to spend.

See 1 answered question