Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Pioneer Pet 6022 Ceramic Drinking Fountain, Raindr...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 42% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Pioneer Pet Raindrop Ceramic Drinking Fountain
|Price:||$48.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$11.02 (18%)|
- Circulating drinking water is naturally appealing to your pet
- Replaceable charcoal filter for clean and pure, healthy water
- Dishwasher Safe
- 60 oz capacity
- Modern design fits in any home décor
- Attractive, sanitary drinking fountain that's good for your pet's health
- Heavy-duty ceramic construction, no battery required
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Drinking Fountain Raindrop™ by Pioneer Pet
Moving water attracts pets, encouraging them to drink to stay hydrated & healthy. The ultra-quiet pump circulates and oxygenates the water. Finally, there is a ceramic pet fountain that looks like it belongs in your kitchen. It is extremely easy to clean & maintain.
Product Features & Benefits
- Water flow continuously washes the bowl for maximum cleanliness
- Durable black ceramic.
- Capacity: 60 oz. (1.77L).
- Product Dimensions: 4¼"H x 9¾"W x 11¾"L
- Product Weight: 4.25 lbs.
- Premium replaceable charcoal filter for clean & pure, healthy water.
- Patent pending design holds filter and electric pump.
- Safe, low voltage UL listed power system.
- 6’ (1.82m) long power cord.
- Easy cleaning, dishwasher safe.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Pioneer Pet 6022 Ceramic Drinking Fountain, Raindrop Design
Drinkwell Ceramic Avalon Fountain for Pets B00BD3TO82
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Size||3.75 lb||3.75 lb||8 lb||4.37 lb|
|Dimensions||4.5 inches x 9.75 inches||4.5 inches x 9 inches||4.75 inches x 12.5 inches||8.3 inches x 12.25 inches|
|Item Weight||6.5 pounds||6.3 pounds||8.05 pounds||5.85 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The main advantages that this fountain has over others are:
1. It's CERAMIC. No scratches in the plastic leading to bacteria. No allergies to the plastic, which some cats get.
2. QUIET PUMP. The pump is absolutely silent. There are three settings on the pump and the first one gives no sounds whatsoever. I have it set on the second setting to get the sound of trickling water. The pump is still quet.
3. EASY TO CLEAN. This was the main reason I got this one. The Drinkwell and petmate fountains requires disassembly and cleaning with special brushes. This fountain is only THREE PARTS. The top part where the water flows down, the main bowl, and the pump. Since it's ceramic, I basically set it at the hottest water setting to scrub it down and sanitize. No special brushes, no bleeding knuckles.
4. NO LEAKS. Just because of the way this fountain is designed (top ceramic dish sits on top of the main bowl), there is no way it can possibly leak. Unless you crack the ceramic dishes, of course!
5. It's pretty.
The only thing I wonder about the other fountains is whether or not my cat would like the waterfall-type fountains. My cat seems to like to drink out of the part where the water comes out of the pump more than out of the bowl. Nevertheless, he gets fresh water and seems to enjoy it.
So far, I'm satisfied with the fountain, and my cat seems to like it, too. As for the pump, I'll have to see how long it lasts.
I have owned several different types of pet fountains pretty much since they came out over 10 years ago. And anyone who owns pet fountains knows one of the biggest pains is cleaning them. The major two leaders in the market the Drinkwell and Petmate Fresh Flow seem to dominate the market making finding filters easy. They are great, personally I found the Petmate's quieter than the Drinkwell, that and the cats seem to prefer drinking the water pouring down the slope design of the Petmate than the water tricking down the spout of the Drinkwell. The Drinkwell also didn't last as long as my two Petmates (both the large and regular size still work after some 3-5 year respectively). I also own the Hagen CatIt Fresh & Clear, which has water trickling down the sides of a dome bubble, which one of my cats loves. (Don't recommend attaching the side food bowl to the CatIt, it increase the amount of food that ended up in the water than just leaving it unattached and setting it a few inches off to the side).
So you are probably wondering why I recently ordered the Pioneer Pet Fountain when I own three other usable fountains. The answer is maintenance. The plastic water fountains must be cleaned completely by hand.Read more ›
The only drawbacks to this fountain is that it does have to be refilled almost daily and you really have to watch that the top portion is placed correctly on the bowl otherwise, the water will go all over the floor. My cats are bad about putting their paw in the bowl and moving the top piece thus draining the bowl on the floor. So, I would not keep this connected if I were going out of town overnight and not able to check the bowl.
I really love the ceramic though. Its great, and not as harsh as the plastic fountains. This is a major step in the right direction, but could use a few improvements in design to keep that top piece from moving just slightly to where the water spills all over the floor.
This is an addendum to my original review of this product. I've had it a while now and the only drawback to this fountain is the top portion. I have had more water spills all over the floor and the bowl empty because my two cats put their paws in the bowl and move the top piece. When moved every so slightly, it allows the water to go everywhere.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Too soon to tell, I like the design I had to turn the pump down a tiny little bit from what it was factory set so it wouldn't splash and so the kitties would approach it. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by Iva
Our cat was getting finicky about using a plastic fountain. She drinks from this no problem. Much easier to keep clean.Published 14 hours ago by Sarah Sumner
Looks good, but water flowing was too loud for our location close to a family room . Otherwise I would have liked it.Published 2 days ago by CH
I was disappointed this doesn't come with even 1 filter. The description is misleading and makes you think it does. The noise doesn't bother me - kind of relaxing. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Maureen Mullen
It is a heavy ceramic unit that is well designed. We change the water every 4 days to prevent the slime build up. Read morePublished 5 days ago by C.M.N.
This fountain works surprisingly well. Keeps water flowing clear for months. We tried other non-ceramic fountains bowls and our cats definitely prefer this and appear to be... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Ken
I bought this with the hope that my sink drinking cat would enjoy it, but she still won't give up the sink. Read morePublished 19 days ago by jjhonor
I already have this fountain in stainless steel, but my cats seem to prefer ceramic, so I bought this one. Read morePublished 19 days ago by S Frost