5.0 out of 5 stars Work great
I purchased a petco water fountain and these fit exactly the same as the filters that came with the original.
Published 13 months ago by Lindsey E. Haynes

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Filters for Plastic Fountains
Published 16 months ago by Sunshine in Zhills

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great, June 29, 2013
This review is from: Pioneer Pet Replacement Filters for Plastic Fountains (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., September 8, 2011
Samantha Hernandez (Austin, Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
Exactly the item I needed to replace the filter in my ying yang style Pioneer Pet fountain. Comes 3 to a pack, so I guess the price isn't too bad. Only place I've been able to find them so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, April 17, 2013
Very good quality. I could not find these filters at any store or pet store. These are very good product and does the job nicely. Your best bet is to just get them here.

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Filters for Plastic Fountains, March 23, 2013
Sunshine in Zhills "Mom_2_Six" (Zephyrhills, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This is the first water fountain I have ever purchased so I can't compare it to anything else. The filters must be working ok as they sure get dirty in a short period of time. I don't like the fact that they need changing quite so often. I thought I could get a few weeks out of one filter but they do need to be changed quite frequently which adds to the expense of the water fountain. I will check around town to see if I can find them locally. The first filter lasted only two weeks. This just might end up being a very expensive water fountain. Also, the pump is noisier than I thought it would be. My two adult cats were intimidated by the noise at first, but they finally got brave enough to approach it. They now drink from it. There isn't a fill-line on the water bowl. I am not sure just how full it should be. I might add, I am on well water and live in Florida. That may have something to do with the frequency of the filter change.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, January 21, 2014
Have no complaints. Works well and fits the fountain I have. Just be sure to rinse off well before using to get any loose charcoal off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good filters, August 8, 2013
I like the fountain I have 4 cats and its efficient keeps water clean and im all about my animals always fresh water and the filters do that

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, January 4, 2013
Been looking all over for this product. Thanks Amazon!! I was putting 2 smaller filters together to filter the water and it didn't work!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find elsewhere, August 18, 2011
I purchased the fountain at Home Goods for $12.00 but could not find replacement filters anywhere. I did not want to invest in a $100.00 fountain and find out my pets wouldn't use it. My pets love the fountain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the water nice and fresh, July 3, 2014
Just like the originals that came with our cats' drinking fountain. These filters must keep the water tasting fresh because our three cats, who can be finicky about their food, practically stand in line to take a drink at the fountain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Filters, June 8, 2014
These are good filters that last about 3-4 weeks in my Petco fountain. Not expensive and easy to use. Will order more from this vendor.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›