5.0 out of 5 stars Super Product
These photo corners are great! I am a scrapbooker and these look so great and old fashioned around my pictures. I have also used them for a contemporary look. I highly recommend them!
Published on April 4, 2001 by WKV

1.0 out of 5 stars Super Dissapointed
I was excited to find these photo corners because they looked very elegant from the pictures. When they arrived I was so dissapointed. They looked like I stuck black electrical tape on the edges of my photo.
Published on December 6, 2010 by Jackie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Super Dissapointed, December 6, 2010
This review is from: Pioneer Photo Corners Self Adhesive, 250/Pkg, Black (Kitchen)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but has problems, July 20, 2010
I like that these come in a box that is also the dispenser. The corners come out on a roll and you peel them off and then tear off the paper roll. Convenient. The bad part is the corners themselves are not all created equal. Only about one third of the corners in the box would fit flush on the corner of a photo. The rest wouldn't slide all the way because their edges were not crimped properly. So, your pictures ending up looking a little crooked. Plus, they look like cheap plastic. They don't have that classic, embossed look of the traditional corners. But, they are self sticking so you don't have to lick them like the old ones. So, they are somewhat of an improvement on the traditional photo corners, but they are also worse in some ways. So much for progress. In any event, if you are not too particular, these should suite you fine. But if are anal, then these may disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Product, April 4, 2001
WKV "wendykayv" (Irving, Texas United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, April 27, 2012
Don't buy these unless you don't want to make a trip to Michale's crafts store or elsewhere. Poor quality and definitely not 250 corners in package. I've used 5 packs and got only around 1080 corners instead of 1250. One pack had bigger corners on one side and much smaller on the other. Many are sticking together and its a challenge to rip them apart. Bought more from Michale's they were cheaper and much better quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars better off using electrical tape, February 15, 2012
They look awful. I should have paid attention to someone else's review. Yes, they do look like electrical tape. I ended up giving them away.

2.0 out of 5 stars yuck, July 13, 2011
If you are looking for good old fashioned type photo corners in an easy-to-apply format, this sure ain't it, man.

One reviewer described the appearance "like electrical tape." Here in Maine: duct tape. Not pretty, f'sure.

Others may like the slick, clean look. We don't.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to use, corners are different sizes, May 31, 2012
Bought these photo mounts for a wedding guest book last minute. If I had time, I would have ordered different ones. The corners come in different sizes because they aren't cut properly. Because they are sticky, it is hard to put photos in them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, September 30, 2013
I ordered this box set to put together a polaroid photo album. It arrived pretty quickly and packaged decently by the seller; they are a matte black and box quantity is as described. I found the corners to be cut accuratly and the adhesive backs to work properly on majority of them, the few that didn't were easy enough to correct with some glue. I would recommend if you really want a simple way to get the job done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, May 20, 2014
I purchased these in both the clear and black for some journal-albums I was putting together. I shopped around and found that the Amazon price was substantially lower than my local office supply store. Same item, much less cost. They are high quality, great stick to them and great price. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars these are great!, March 19, 2014
i'm not a big fancier of glue on photos. these are perfect for not wanting to damage your photographs, but still wanting to put them in an album, or in a picture frame. they're wonderful! i've ordered them twice now. i use them especially for my fuji film instax images.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›