4.0 out of 5 stars Very good photo book
Published on November 22, 2009 by Debbie

3.0 out of 5 stars Page size not what expected
Beaware that the pages won't hold 8X10 pics even though the album dimension is 11 X 11. When you receive the album, it clearly says holds photos up to 5X7 - but this information was not included in the product description. Was looking for pages that would cover a little more. If I had known about the sizing, I would not have purchased.
Published 17 months ago by jcinky

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good photo book, November 22, 2009
Debbie "Debbie Keais" (SAN DIEGO, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pioneer Photo 100Page Magnetic Album Tr-100 Photo Albums & Accessories, Colors May Vary (Misc.)
Most photo books are now geared toward scrap booking, so it's hard for me to find this type of photo book that I have used for the last 30 years. When I do find them, most of them have very flimsy pages that don't stick well. These photo pages are much better. The pages are a good size and stick fairly well. Over all very happy with the photo book. The down side is you can't pick your color, but I ordered several books and they gave me a nice selection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic photo album, December 24, 2010
This album is just what I wanted. The quality is good. This is the only place I could find a basic photo album. The local stores only sell scrapbooks now and I wanted a photo album. This one fits the bill.

3.0 out of 5 stars Page size not what expected, April 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Not great, but not bad for the price, October 19, 2011
I wanted a photo/scrap book for a special project, which involves multiple old postcards and several 4 x 6 and 5 x 7 photos, but I didn't want to spend a fortune on it. This fit my needs and wallet well. The negative part of this review is that the spine was creased horizontally in 3 places and a few pages looked dirty. The fact that ripples and bubbles occur on the pages when folding the plastic cover sheet back over the "magnetic" pages is common with this type of product. We have several and I've had a lot of practice trying to reduce or eliminate those problems. To overcome those I pull the plastic all the way back then slowly reapply it from the upper right corner diagonally towards the lower left corner, using the side of my right hand to smooth it out as I go. This works 90% or better of the time and sometimes needs to be done more than once. This time I used photo corners for the cards and photos because I did not want the backs to stick to the page because over time that stickiness can tear or damage items. I hope it'll work. If it doesn't, that's my fault and not a deficiency with the album.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, April 24, 2013
Folks, if you're looking to professionally display your photos and keepsakes, these books will fail you miserably over time. The plastic overleafs eventually ripple due to inferior product, and looking at these pages buckling and rippling not only ruins the visuals, but cheapens the artistic look you put together. Pioneer told me curtly, "it's my problem", and blamed it on the ridiculous notion of high humidity or chemicals I'm using. I have 20 full albums that failed after one year, and about 4000 photos I don't know what to do with. STAY AWAY FROM PIONEER!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not purchase another one, December 25, 2012
Overall, not satisfied with this purchase and would NOT purchase another. However, for the sake on balance:
Pros:
1) Lots of pages so you can fit many photos and photos of a range of sizes.
2) Brown color is very nice.
Cons:
1) Did not appear to be in new condition. Old, ragged, bent edges.
2) Magnetic pages were dirty. Almost half of them had red streaks on the plastic and some of them were dirty on the white part too.
3) Magnetic pages did not smoothly cover the photos. LOTS of air pockets remain.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap quality, December 29, 2013
I was very disappointed with the quality of this product. The cover is cheap cardboard that looks worse that any discount vinyl binder. I ordered two of these. Unfortunately I missed the return by date and am stuck with them. Still in the box trying to decide to just throw them in the trash or find someone who wants them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pioneer photo album, December 26, 2011
Item is of high quality with detailed external cover. My mother purchased a very similar or identical item 30+years ago. Time will tell if the new album holds up as well as the older version. Seller's price is very reasonable. I would definitely purchase this item in the future as a gift or for personal use.

5.0 out of 5 stars album, January 10, 2013
I am putting years of photos in albums and this one is just right. Love the style and shape and size.

2.0 out of 5 stars I did not keep the one I received, May 28, 2014
My album arrived quite damaged. The cover was literally cut through and the metal rings holder was torn from the binding on the inside. It was a mess. I decided to return it and not take a chance on getting another defective album.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›