5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!
This is such a great photo album! For costing so little, the quality of this is amazing. It's sturdy and held my 300 photos easily. Definitely recommend this product - better than all other photo albums I've seen!
Published on July 26, 2012 by emilyp1992

2.0 out of 5 stars Obscures the photos
Published 14 months ago by David MacKenzie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, July 26, 2012
This review is from: Pioneer 300 Pocket Fabric Frame Cover Photo Album, Warm Mocha (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 11, 2012
I have been looking for the perfect photo book to organize all of my pics for a long time now. The best feature is the ease in slipping all of your photos in. So far my shelf contains 15 Warm Mocha Albums and it looks great. I also like that the same album comes in so many different colors. My next shelf will be the Sage color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 12, 2014
I absolutely love these photo albums! They are reasonably priced, very nice quality, hold 300 photos, along with the ability to add written notes on the side! Also like the holder on the front to place a picture in that indicates what other photos are in the album!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, October 31, 2013
irishar (Buffalo, ny, US) - See all my reviews
These are excellent photo albums. You may be spending a bit more for them but it is definitely worth it. They hold the pictures nice, its easy to take pictures in and out, and it just seems to be a quality product. I bought some for myself and ended up buying more for a gift. I would definitely recommend these and will purchase them in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, August 16, 2013
This photo album is a good color and a good price! Basic photo album that does the job for the price you pay. Nothing too special, but it's nicely made and looks nice too. It's easy to insert pictures and you can write a description of each picture next to the photo. The fabric cover is nice, although if you have pets you should know it attracts hair!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a photo album, August 1, 2013
I wanted a photo album I could write in to include dates and locations of family pictures. This product was exactly what I'd hoped for. It's not made of the highest quality materials, but then I didn't expect that for the price I paid. The color's beautiful, it looks great on my shelves, and it holds 300 pictures quite well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Obscures the photos, June 11, 2013
David MacKenzie (Gaithersburg, MD United States) - See all my reviews
Although these albums are attractively designed, they have a serious flaw. The clear plastic that covers each page is rather glossy and rather wavy, like a bad shrink-wrap job, so quite a bit of the photos are obscured by wavy reflections. Tilting the album until the reflections are minimized helps somewhat, but is a nuisance and doesn't solve the problem completely. The amount of waviness varies from sample to sample, but is present in all of them (I have four of these and am looking for an alternative). The waviness seems to be less severe in the smaller 200-photo version that shows four photos at a time, compared to the six at a time that this 300-photo one shows. My theory is that the manufacturer has a harder time getting the plastic to stretch evenly along the taller 6-up pages. I have two of the 4-up version and I suggest that anyone interested in this album consider that smaller size instead. It looks more likely that you'll be able to see your photos in that size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Well made and great product. Love these, I bought several!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
Great product and very sturdy!

5.0 out of 5 stars great photo album, June 16, 2014
This was just what I was looking for to put the prints from a once in a lifetime trip in. I love the small print space on the cover too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›