5.0 out of 5 stars Nice 2up photo album
Published on September 7, 2011 by PearlySue

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
The photo albums are of good quality however my only complaint is that three of the five albums were missing a couple of pages so that the album only fit 196 photos instead of 200. Other than that, I am quite happy with this product and would order it again.
Published 11 months ago by Kelly A. Goldstein

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice 2up photo album, September 7, 2011
This review is from: Pioneer 200 Pocket Fabric Frame Cover Photo Album, Majestic Teal (Kitchen)
I like the Pioneer 200 Pocket Fabric album. It comes with a nice plastic cover. This is good as the fabric albums without the plastic covers get dirty. I also like the plastic cover as I can put stickums letters on the cover and they won't come off. The inside has a place for 2 CD's and a pocket on the cover where you can put in your own picture. The vertical pictures can go in nicely and generally I can offset a horizontal picture on the same page by doing a little cutting.

I got 3 of these for my children as I am making them an "Early Years" album from the time they were little ones to older little children.
This album is well made and study. Looks nicer and sturdier than the ones I have seen a WM.

5.0 out of 5 stars ADDICTED, February 26, 2013
These are my favorite photo albums, I use them all the time and I am trying to collect almost every color I have four of them already.

They display photos perfectly and the photo album is sturdy I reccomend to not throw away the plastic cover they come in because they become easily dusty without it. I took it off the first time I purchased it on a baby blue one and now is getting lots of damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, January 17, 2014
Well made. Great color on the cover. There is a space next to each photo that you can write on. I'd recommend these to anyone to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute photo album, January 8, 2014
I bought two of these to hold my wedding and reception photos. Very good quality. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Quality, June 30, 2014
I love this album. I'm super picky, but this does the job. Really good quality canvas on the outside and great pockets inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars framed again, January 4, 2014
Bought these in assorted colors - photo albums are becoming progressively more difficult to find - these come in multi-colors so you can designate a year or destination for each.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, December 23, 2013
Dolores (PHOENIX, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
the book are just what I was looking for as albums are getting harder to find since very few people now prints pictures

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars photo album, November 13, 2013
cathy valarezo (BELLMORE, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Yes I liked it a lot and I was able to put more pictures then I originally thought. I loved the fabric in the cover and that I was able to put a pucture on the front

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice, October 31, 2013
Pretty good photo album, just what I was looking for. No complaints at all, I will be ordering more soon!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›