4.0 out of 5 stars It does the Job
Published on September 11, 2009 by Leslie Chow M.F.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pages split apart
These pages split apart on the edges and in between the three pictures on a page. Pretty useless if you want is to last.
Published 6 months ago by S. Alpert

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the Job, September 11, 2009
This review is from: Pioneer Refill Pages for 3-Ring Photo Albums, holds 4x6- Inch Photos, Pack of 5 Pages. (Electronics)
I ordered two albums & a pack of refill pages. Yes, the two albums that I received had completely different covers (they don't give you the option of choosing the album cover). Description of covers: One cover had bubbly purple flowers & One cover had an old map. The cover is thin & light. Opinion: Both covers were nice looking. I didn't care that the albums didn't match because one, I have many albums (you give up trying to match them) and second, I think it's cool that they are different - it gives the bookshelf some character. Plus, if you don't like the covers, you could just buy a 'book' cover & use that to cover the albums.
The sheets: There's no memo section, the plastic cover is light in weight.
Does it keep your pictures organized? Yes, definitely.
Does it protect your pictures from getting ruined? Yes, definitely.
Will the album be resilient over time? Yes.
What's the quality of the material? Everything is very light weight, it's definitely cheap. A more expensive album has a harder, a more plastic feel for the picture cover. An expensive album has a thick cloth material as the albums picture separator. This album's plastic was thin and as a separator there was only a small almost cheap loose-leaf paper which you don't see once you insert the pics.
Am I satisfied with the albums? I'm satisfied, there's just not many reasonably priced albums that hold 500 pics.
What pictures did you store in the albums? I stored vacations pics.
Would you use this album for your personal wedding pics? No, I would indulge in something of higher quality for my wedding.
Overall, are you satisfied with the albums? Yes, it met my objectives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refill pages, April 13, 2011
I like the refill pages for this photobook. However, it really doesn't pay to buy the refills. Just get another book. This particular book holds up to 500 photos. I thought I would save money by getting the refills. I bought two refills which is just about the same price for a photo book, when you also have to pay for shipping.
So I probably would not buy another refill because it doesn't pay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Julie H., February 17, 2010
The refill sheets are great and I use them many times to add extra pages in the large photo albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistant quality is a plus., November 13, 2013
Shipped as a gift, which arrived on-time. The recipient was happy.
Pioneer's quality is great. The refill pages are a good use of excess space in the albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refills pages for my 3-Ring Photo album., July 6, 2014
lyndajean23 (Lombard, IL United States) - See all my reviews
All of the 3 ring photo pages with 4 x 6 picture holder, fit so good in my photo book that is shown above! I'm very happy with the refill pages. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars refill pages, June 28, 2014
I had a photo album book but not enough pages for all the pictures I took on my vacation. These pages gave me enough room to fit all my pictures in the album,

1.0 out of 5 stars Pages split apart, June 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good, April 15, 2014
I have taken a lot of trips and a LOTS of photo, and needed something to put them in, looked around in these stores and could not find anything good, when I saw these on amazon I order them, and these photo albums were GREAT for my photo. had to order 3 more for the rest of my photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars album refils, April 3, 2014
Now I can get my pictures put into photo albums. I was doing good until 2005 so I have a lot to put into albums. These are what I used in the past and love them. Can't wait to get started.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great refills for my photos, February 10, 2014
Great photo album inserts and stores all my good memories of photographs. I will continue to buy more of these inserts.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›