Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 89 questions
votes
I do not recommend welding around wooden speakers.
Aug 26, 2014 by Spectrum
votes
They will sound fine with just about anything. I have a Yamaha 773 AVR and it drives everything fine from my ceriwn vega part monsters to my pioneers andrew Jones series speakers.
Feb 2, 2015 by FishtownSteve
vote
Only if you want terrific sound. I have different settings on my Sony receiver, anddepending on your source of music(pandora, streaming, or Bluetooth, some only use lpcm frequencies. So some music sounds better with a 5.1 setting, while other formats sound richer with 2.1 which sends an LFE (low frequency signal to Sub. Its about preference. But with these speakers I never overwork my amp and get plenty of volume without distortion. The center channel speaker is also awesome. Cheapest price is amazon. Might have to wait a few days/5...youll be glad you did.
Jan 20, 2014 by Roland Rodriguez
vote
Yeah. It should work. Onkyos support 6 and 8ohms..
Dec 25, 2014 by Javier Gonzalez
vote
You need to buy the wires separately.
Dec 1, 2014 by Susan W Meldrim
vote
For 2.0 the towers are 3 way speakers so they will work best. For 2.1 you can get away with the bookshelf speakers because u have a sub. The bookshelf still do produce a good low
Aug 14, 2014 by Mu
vote
I would say no. Although this speaker can get 'loud" I wouldn't consider it a good choice for DJ uses especially if used in very large rooms, or outdoors.
Dec 27, 2013 by Don B.
vote
It is possible that your speaker is blown but there is a simple test you can perform to be sure. Switch the speaker that sounds bad to the other side of the amplifier where the speaker sounded good. If that speaker now sounds good, your problem is with the amplifier. If the speaker still sounds distorted then it's defective.
Dec 9, 2013 by Robert G Nelson
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers