Adding a New Touch to Your Connected Lifestyle
Pioneer's revolutionary, game-changing AppRadio is the first car stereo to revolutionize the driver's smartphone experience by bringing compatible iPhone 4 apps to your dash. When connected to an iPhone 4 (or a 4th generation iPod touch) loaded with Pioneer's free AppRadio Application, the AppRadio in-dash stereo provides the ultimate in-vehicle smartphone experience. With AppRadio's in-dash, capacitive touchscreen, you can enjoy full on-screen access and control of your iPhone contacts, calendar, maps, and more with an intuitive interface, formatted and designed specifically for safer in-vehicle operation. Pioneer has teamed up with several app providers to offer compatibility with many of today's most popular in-vehicle apps, while also developing an expanding catalog of AppRadio compatible apps for future features and functions that can be easily and seamlessly added. AppRadio will even notify you when new compatible apps are released.
Your Dash Just Got Smarter
Simply download Pioneer's free AppRadio Application and any other AppRadio-compatible apps to your iPhone from the iTunes App Store, connect it to the AppRadio stereo, and you're ready to experience your smartphone in an entirely new way.
AppRadio allows you to bring many of the most used features from your phone such as browsing and searching your contact list and iPod music library, view important events and reminders in your calendar and much more right from the driver's seat of your car.
- MotionX-GPS Drive is the next-generation turn-by-turn driving solution for the iPhone. With always live, always up-to-date information, MotionX helps you find what you're looking for and get there fast with live door-to-door guidance. With millions of users, MotionX-GPS Drive is the #1 top selling navigation app on Apple's iTunes App Store.
- Find destinations, view route direction lists and route to that location through a Google Maps local search. Even create bookmarks and register locations on the map all using the in-dash touchscreen.
Avoid the Rush
- INRIX Traffic is a free app that helps drivers save time, money and use less gas traveling to the places they go every day. Fueled by the largest traffic network in the world, the app's real-time traffic information and traffic forecasts help drivers quickly determine the best route, identify traffic hotspots and get alerts to accidents and other traffic-causing delays.
Download Pioneer's free AppRadio Application and any other compatible apps, connect to the AppRadio stereo, and you're ready to experience your smartphone in an entirely new way.
- Rdio is an unlimited, on-demand social music service that brings music alive by letting subscribers listen to as many songs as they want, anytime, anywhere, and discover and share new music with friends. Rdio subscribers build and share their online music collections from a catalogue of over 8 million songs and can check out the listening activity, collections and playlists of other users and influencers as well as see what's in heavy rotation in their network, top charts, and newly released albums.
- Integration of PANDORA internet radio, one of the most popular internet radio services, allows for on-screen control of saved stations including track information such as title, artist and album art. In addition to the capability of rating a track with thumbs-up or thumbs-down, you can also easily bookmark a track, skip the currently playing track, change stations and select Quickmix playback.
- Enjoy Internet streamed video while parked with the parking brake engaged; you and your passengers can enjoy YouTube and Netflix content (note that Netflix is a paid subscription services and is not included. Visit www.netflix.com for more information).
As the library of AppRadio compatible applications grows, users will be automatically notified the AppRadio application, with a link to the respective app(s) page within the App Store. Additionally, the AppRadio software itself is updatable, offering the potential for future hardware, software and app compatibility changes.
Plus the Basics...
In addition to the revolutionary iPhone 4 connectivity, the two-DIN AppRadio features an AM/FM tuner with RDS, built-in Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free calling (features vary depending on your phone/device), a rear view camera input, and Pioneer's easy EQ audio tuning, which makes it quick and easy to tailor your audio experience.
Control it all from the brilliant 6.1-inch WVGA (800 x 480) touchscreen display, and expand your system using a pair of RCA preamp outputs.
What's in the Box
Double-DIN AppRadio Main Unit, Power/RCA/Speaker Harnesses, External Microphone, GPS Antenna, iPod Cable, Installation Hardware, Product Registration Card, Warranty Card, Installation Manual, License Agreement, Quick Start Manual