4.0 out of 5 stars Quality and Price were right
Published on January 10, 2010 by Nathan Beauchamp

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I bought 2 of these books as gifts and spent many hours organizing them with photos. They are very attractive and easy to fill - however - with my second one I tried to insert extra pages and the strip that holds the pages in broke. I was very disappointed after all my hard work.
Published on January 30, 2010 by Carole Flanders

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality and Price were right, January 10, 2010
This review is from: Pioneer 12 Inch by 12 Inch Snapload Fabric Cover with Ribbon Trim Memory Book, Black (Kitchen)
I am not a scrapbooker. I purchased this book to hold 12x12 inch art prints that I wanted to display. It works extremely well for that purpose given it's default dimensions. The quality of the album is very good and better than I expected. Each of the sheets has thick gauge plastic with double-sided inserts to hold whatever you put inside (art prints in my application). The exterior is very nice, and would be suitable for a custom photo album for a wedding or other event. This album was much cheaper than those available at local arts/crafts stores. Honestly, it seems the popularity of scrapbooking as a hobby has caused exaggerated pricing to become rampant from the $30+ priced albums I found locally. Thankfully, this one is much cheaper and ships free. Recommended for display art prints. I can't speak for it's usefulness for scrapbookers since I bought it for a different purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent scrapbooking album, January 21, 2010
J. Yue (Austin, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this with the intention of using it as a scrapbook album to give as a gift. The pages included are of good quality, and the snap binding makes it very easy to add new pages in. The quality of the album is also top-notch and I would recommend getting this for any of your album needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKED PERFECTLY, December 7, 2010
Never made a scrap book before. This made it so easy. All of the scrapboooking paper comes in 12x12 and the white paper that comes with the 10 included sheets is good quality. Loved this book and so did my Mother-in-law.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 30, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 27, 2010
Very nice product...highly recommend. I really like how more pages can be added instead of continuing on with another book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper alternative to strap albums, June 3, 2012
I purchased this album so that I could do two-page spreads without having a gap in the middle--and without the hassle and expense of buying all new (and very expensive) strap pages.

Well, when I ran out of the 10 page sleeves that come with the album, I tried adding pages using some sleeves that I had on hand. Most sleeves were too big, showing outside the covers when the album is closed. You pretty much have to buy Pioneer RMB-5 refill pages or have the page hangout problem. I bought five albums. On one of them, the snap fittings came unglued. If you put too many pages in, you risk not having enough plastic strapping to press down into the fittings.

Overall, it's an ingenious design. It's relatively easy to add more pages. The slots for the "spine" piece are really easy to use, so the spine piece for this album doesn't tear like the ones with the holes in them. You don't have to fool with screwing screws in straight or losing the little pieces. You may have to trim the side edges of your 12 x 12 paper so that it slides into the sleeves smoothly, without bending. Too bad Pioneer didn't make the covers just a tiny bit bigger!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Scrapbooking Gift, August 29, 2011
I bought this item as a gift for my mom. She was very happy with the quality of the book and how simple it was to use . I would recommend this item for its value and quality. Great for scrapbooking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, great price, June 29, 2010
These scrapbooks are my favorite in terms of price and ease of use. The strap-hinge makes it simple to load or reload pages and the variety of colors means that I can easily organize my scrapbooks by topic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books, March 28, 2013
Leanne (QUESTA, NM, United States) - See all my reviews
I hate having to get a screwdriver for my scrapbook. This has a zip tie type thing that clicks in and out, super easy to add and remove pages. Sturdy too

5.0 out of 5 stars scrapbook album, March 21, 2011
Barbara Heardt (Eaton, Colorado USA) - See all my reviews
I assume that I would enjoy this album except that I ordered it by mistake thinking it was 3 ring.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›