5.0 out of 5 stars these rock for the price
Published 18 months ago by piepuncher

2.0 out of 5 stars Wellllll
I purchased these speakers to replace my stock speakers and definitely felt regret the moment I heard sound come out of these. Yes, music sounds way clearer through these speakers but THESE SPEAKERS HAVE NO BASS. Buy them if you like to drive around listening to everything as if the treble was on high and the bass was on low.
Published 5 months ago by Kevin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars these rock for the price, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Pioneer TS-A1375R 5-1/4" 3-way car speakers (Electronics)
I replaced my polk db 5-1/4 for these and these rock. I installed in a jeep wrangler and couldn't be happier. The only reason I tried them was due to previous post about how good the highs were and they were right on. I have an alpine 500 watt mono pushing a jl audio w3 with pioneer a series all around and I couldn't be happier. The A series is an excellent speaker at a great price

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Bass, September 10, 2013
This review is from: Pioneer TS-A1375R 5-1/4" 3-way car speakers (Electronics)
I bought these to replace the Kickers in my Jeep Wrangler... super sound so far although I do need to make adjustments on the receiver to help improve the 'vibration' sound because of the crazy bass output! If you like bass, good buy... also fit perfectly into a Jeep soundbar!

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Pioneer TS-A1375R 5-1/4" 3-way car speakers (Electronics)
What can you say. It's Pioneer. Definitely made my wrangler sounds better. (Bought the sister and changed out the 4x6 dash speakers to 5.25) the biggest difference is being able to add an amp...

4.0 out of 5 stars Door speakers, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Pioneer TS-A1375R 5-1/4" 3-way car speakers (Electronics)
Everything you need in speakers, quality and for the price was just fantastic, recommended product !! Installation was a easy fix for my project !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Would buy this brand and model again., July 16, 2014
Doug Farmer (GREENWOOD, IN, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pioneer TS-A1375R 5-1/4" 3-way car speakers (Electronics)
I bought these along with a matching set of 6.5 3-ways as a spur of the moment purchase when I realized I had a free $100 amazon gift card available from my visa points. I'm not a total audiophile, but these speakers put out really great sound! No cracking or popping when I have he stereo cranked up. They do vibrate the plastic covering depending on the bass level, but that's not the fault of the equipment. With the large center piece not coming stock on the vehicle it wasn't planned for. Overall decent bass from them. The best song I know to test a sound system with is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen and it sounded beautiful! Clear sound, with good highs and lows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic speakers! To be honest I never would have ..., August 14, 2014
This review is from: Pioneer TS-A1375R 5-1/4" 3-way car speakers (Electronics)
Fantastic speakers! To be honest I never would have bought pioneer if I hadn't heard them first. I went into a local best buy and listened to these next to Polk, infinity, and alpine. I've always been a huge fan of infinity and alpine, but I was shocked at how much better these sound! The bass is nice and tight even though it is only a 5.25 speaker. The highs are very clean and clear, unlike the previously mentioned speakers which all sounded muddy compared to these. I have to give it to Pioneer, they really outdid themselves with these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy. Install was simple and the kit came ..., October 1, 2014
This review is from: Pioneer TS-A1375R 5-1/4" 3-way car speakers (Electronics)
Great buy. Install was simple and the kit came with supplied cables. The sound is much better than stock. You can hear the higher pitched sounds much better and clearer and my cxar came with bose. I will be adding an amplifier soon and im sure the speakers will really sound amazing than. Dont pass up on these speakers. Great product from pioneer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wellllll, June 30, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good speakers, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Pioneer TS-A1375R 5-1/4" 3-way car speakers (Electronics)
I needed to replace the factory speakers in my 2002 dodge grand caravan they were easy to replace and sound great at a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Sound, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Pioneer TS-A1375R 5-1/4" 3-way car speakers (Electronics)
i replaced my crappy stock speakers on a 2000 Buick Regal the fit was perfect, i paired them with the Pioneer TS-A6965R 6"x 9" 3-way, and a Alpine head unit. WOW!!! the sound is amazing no amp needed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›