5.0 out of 5 stars Pioneer 6"x9" 3way 400w
I bought these with the Pioneer TS-A1674R A-Series 6 1/2" 3-Way 300 Watts, they work great together. The price was amazing for 6"x9", i bought them to replace my blown kenwoods. I fell in love with these, right now I am running them off the head unit and the hit hard. They hit as hard if not harder then my buddys 10" sub
Published on May 19, 2011 by Hennessy

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good speaker given the price...
Published on November 16, 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Pioneer 6"x9" 3way 400w, May 19, 2011
This review is from: Pioneer TS-A6964R A-Series 6"x9" 3-Way 400 Watts (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great budget speakers, June 15, 2011
This do come as a pair, making them a great price for the quality. I replaced the factory infinity 6x9's in my car, using the factory amp to power them, the high range and mid sounds excellent. The low range is clean, but just not much there. I will guess it's because they are underpowered, the factory speakers actually had more low end, although it was sloppy. That being said, I am happy with them and will be experimenting with more watts. Cheap and easy upgrade over the paper factory speaker, Pioneer has yet to let me down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sounding speakers WITHOUT an amp!, September 28, 2013
These speakers sound very nice & and amp is not needed to feel & hear the bass. I have these speakers installed with an JVC after market stereo & it sounds perfect. I can only imagine what the speakers would sound like with an amp however if you are wanting to get some replacement speakers & you wish not to have an amp, then these speakers will be perfect. I was highly impressed with the sound output of these speakers. I at first was thinking I may need an amplifier but once I tested the sound of these speakers, I said an amplifier is NOT needed. I had the volume of the receiver turned up to a level 12 out of 50 & I was able to hear & feel the bass with my car parked. I was even to walk away from the car & still hear & feel the bass. When riding on the freeway, I have the volume level in the low to mid 20's & the bass is felt.

The treble is crystal clear & sounds perfect with the bass.

This was a great pick & I recommend these speakers for anyone whether you have an amplifier or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, December 8, 2012
excellent products recommend them are of very good quality, the attention of the vendors only, I recommend from Caracas Venezuela
hector vasquez Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, April 21, 2011
I'm not a sound buff or a car guy. I needed speakers because my old speakers died. These sound good. I would buy these again. Enough power on these two speakers alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound quality with NO amplifer., February 15, 2013
If you wont be using an amp these speakers are for you. Sounds Very clean and crisp on an Aftermarket Headunit. I'm using a cheap dual headunit and these speakers sound great considering the maybe 20 watts they are truly getting from the 50 watts it claims. If your looking for strictly bass, dont get these. you need a subwoofer. However if your looking for great all around sound these are for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good speaker, January 6, 2013
I bought these Pioneer's and they sound nice smooth. The bass has a great response, the highs are, well pretty high. The voice that comes out of these are amazing. If you had an amp, they sound even better. I have mine hooked to my Alpine head unit, and they sound pretty smooth with my front pioneer door speakers. And to those looking at bad reviews, ignore them. These are a fine 6x9, they're affordable, nice quality, and I had decent shipping speed.
And another thing, the enclosure affects the bass response, I drive a grand prix; and my speakers are in the back window deck, and bass response is awesome. Buy them. $39 - worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pioneer ing sound!, September 6, 2011
These speakers are great! They push plenty of Treble and Mid, and Bass! The sound quality wasn't perfect out of the box in my Xterra, but it was nothing 5 minutes messing with the EQ on my head unit couldn't fix, and now they sound awesome. I put these in the back of my Nissan Xterra, and they hit so much harder than the old speakers! Just know that you WILL have to modify some of the wiring to get these to work, as Nissan doesn't use a standard wiring harness for their speakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for the price., September 4, 2011
Nice entry level speakers. Excellent quality. Sounds pretty good in my 2006 dodge stratus. Ok bass. I recommend using a amp to get the most you can get out these speakers. Still sound good without one. Mounted pretty good with no clearance problem. Everything I needed and expected from pioneer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good speaker given the price..., November 16, 2011
Amazon Customer (Placerville, CA USA) - See all my reviews
If you are an audiophile move along... nothing to see, or hear, here. These speakers put out the volume, but the bass - what's there of it anyway - is very muddled. Mid's and High's are there, but they just sound off a bit. The end result is a cheap sounding speaker. That said, my application was a teenagers car and the requirement was economic volume more than sound quality - and combined with the inexpensive amp we purchased these definitely put out. He's satisfied and I'm not broke so it all worked out. Would I get these for my car... no way!

Pioneer TS-A6964R A-Series 6"x9" 3-Way 400 Watts