Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$49.44+ $7.49 shipping

on June 15, 2011
This do come as a pair, making them a great price for the quality. I replaced the factory infinity 6x9's in my car, using the factory amp to power them, the high range and mid sounds excellent. The low range is clean, but just not much there. I will guess it's because they are underpowered, the factory speakers actually had more low end, although it was sloppy. That being said, I am happy with them and will be experimenting with more watts. Cheap and easy upgrade over the paper factory speaker, Pioneer has yet to let me down.
on May 19, 2011
I bought these with the Pioneer TS-A1674R A-Series 6 1/2" 3-Way 300 Watts, they work great together. The price was amazing for 6"x9", i bought them to replace my blown kenwoods. I fell in love with these, right now I am running them off the head unit and the hit hard. They hit as hard if not harder then my buddys 10" sub
on September 28, 2013
These speakers sound very nice & and amp is not needed to feel & hear the bass. I have these speakers installed with an JVC after market stereo & it sounds perfect. I can only imagine what the speakers would sound like with an amp however if you are wanting to get some replacement speakers & you wish not to have an amp, then these speakers will be perfect. I was highly impressed with the sound output of these speakers. I at first was thinking I may need an amplifier but once I tested the sound of these speakers, I said an amplifier is NOT needed. I had the volume of the receiver turned up to a level 12 out of 50 & I was able to hear & feel the bass with my car parked. I was even to walk away from the car & still hear & feel the bass. When riding on the freeway, I have the volume level in the low to mid 20's & the bass is felt.

The treble is crystal clear & sounds perfect with the bass.

This was a great pick & I recommend these speakers for anyone whether you have an amplifier or not.
on November 10, 2014
Great sound. I originally had some blown out speakers in the back of my car. I replaced them with some cheap speakers (that was my mistake), and the stock front speakers way overpowered the back. All of the sound seemed to be in the front, even with the balance moved half way to the rear. Got these, and wow! The sound is way more balanced. I would definitely recommend these speakers if you are tight on the budget. They worked well for me.
on October 11, 2014
Offered great sound that was crisp. Not a lot of bass response though. I bought some 12 inch subs so that fixed my bass problem. These speakers are better suited for a quality amp and highs and mids. I no longer own the car I had these in but it was a great experience when I did. I replaced all the speakers in my car as well as the radio with Pioneer so I essentially had a concert on wheels.
on November 16, 2011
If you are an audiophile move along... nothing to see, or hear, here. These speakers put out the volume, but the bass - what's there of it anyway - is very muddled. Mid's and High's are there, but they just sound off a bit. The end result is a cheap sounding speaker. That said, my application was a teenagers car and the requirement was economic volume more than sound quality - and combined with the inexpensive amp we purchased these definitely put out. He's satisfied and I'm not broke so it all worked out. Would I get these for my car... no way!
on December 22, 2012
i bought these back in summer time wanting to upgrade from my wore out infinities but i didn't want to spend a ton since i looking to buy a new car. i bought these based on the fact that they have the biggest midranges on the market and they had a mylar tweeter and not some cheep silk dome crap. and wow the voice, guitar, drums. synth, ect sound full and rich!!! I was hearing all kinds of stuff i couldn't get with my infinities(because the infinities didnt have a midrange only 2 silk dome tweeters, and who wants that??) .i added some baffles and an amplifier and oh my god you won't believe how LOUD and CRYSTAL CLEAR these suckers are!! I'm very pleased with them. the only down side is that they can't really handle much deep/low end bass which i did expect a lot more from a 6x9, but i have 2 high quality 12nch subs for that stuff so i don't need them to do so. over all i highly recommend them for the price you get a darn good deal.
on December 5, 2012
I bought these to install in my 2002 GMC Sierra. I had to modify the rear doors to get the speakers to fit, but nothing that affected structural safety.

I have a JVC head unit with bluetooth, and I get great sound from the speakers. I am thinking of replacing the speakers in our Camry too. At this price they're definitely a great value.
on January 29, 2012
I put these in the rear deck of my father's 2012 Altima 2.5. The 2.5 does not come with a radio but is wired for speakers to the rear and has speakers in the front doors and dash. These speakers evened out the sound well. They do not produce much volume and basically no base at all. I do not know if it is the OEM radio combined with these speakers or just the speakers. These speakers may need a little more power to them. I really do not know.
on December 29, 2013
These speakers are a good replacement for factory speakers, and are a good bargain for the price I paid. I plan on hooking up an amplified sub-woofer in the car, and this should make a good combination.