Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 26, 2013
I actually bought these from another website that is an online action that starts with an "E" for under $100 for 2 pair. I paired these speakers with a Pioneer DEH-X6500BT receiver. I have a 2002 Toyota Camry so my car required 2 pairs of 6x9. I planned on installing a subwoofer with these speakers but the bass on the speakers sound great. There's no clipping on the highs like on my Kickers in my other car. I'm not an expert on speakers and I don't listen to my music very loud but these are good enough to vibrate the windows and car. The stock speakers were blown and I just needed a decent, not overpriced speaker system. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for speakers on a budget.
on July 10, 2013
Ordered these and they shipped right away!! Received them and installed them on my 04 Impala, took no less than 30 minutes. Having one factory speaker and one of these bad boys hitting at the same time, you could obviously tell the difference!! The highs and mids are clean/crisp and the bass is pretty decent!! These were the last piece of the pie for my system!! I have an all Pioneer system and I recommend these to anyone looking for an upgrade from factory speakers!!
on November 4, 2014
I was looking for great speakers for a lower price throughout Amazon and ran into these bad boys. They work absolutely perfect! I have done sound systems for a few years now and have a car full of alpine, kicker, pioneer, and pyle speakers and subs. I can tell you that these speakers create great, clean sound. I have not even amplified them, and they still play crisp and perfect at really high volumes. And the price is unbeatable. Very nice look to them too.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 8, 2015
Installed 2 pairs of these TS-A6965R in the front door & rear deck of my 2015 Camry (Non-JBL). In short, they took my music to a another level. The highs are very crisp, and the mids sound great and the bass is punchy (considering their size). For the price ($45/pair @ the time of this review) they truly are a steal. I considered several other brands from Polks to Alpine & Rockford but settled on these based on the reviews from others & it turned out to be a wise choice.

** Note **

When I initially installed these in my 15' Camry w/ the stock head unit, I lost 50% of my bass when compared to the stock. Also, the speakers would distort a little around 75% volume or higher. I suspected it was due to the weak built-in amp in the OEM HU which delivers approx 5-10 RMS per channel (these speakers are rated @ 60W RMS) & so I added a 4-channel 50W RMS @ 4-Ohms amp to my system & that brought these speaker to LIFE. There is no distortion & the bass is much cleaner than stock.

Also, I did have to tune down the treble & mid setting (-2 on each) on my Camry's Entune HU. The highs & mids in there speakers (to my ears) were too bright. I listen to pop, hip-hop, R&B, rock & all too. Once I adjusted it, the difference btw these Pioneers & the OEM stock was night & day.
review image review image review image
on September 22, 2013
I bought these speakers for my 1998 honda civic lx to replace the old ones in the back, big difference good sound I got 'em on time no problems at all
on March 16, 2015
Okay so, these are not 1600 Watt subs, these are not $600 dollar Bose car speakers, but what these things are is a screaming deal. I have owned about 6 home theater systems, 10 stereos and I have had 5 car systems, these are one of the better deals. I just finished replacing them in my 1998 Toyota Camry LE and with some minor modifications and about 2 hours of work I was able to put them in just fine (in the rear). I would rate the 3-way speakers as follows:

Hi's- 9/10
Mid's- 10/10
Bass- 7/10 (for this size speaker)

This is a great deal for what you get, 2 new high quality Pioneer speakers that are at least one level above factory quality. Very pleased with my purchase.
review image
on June 4, 2014
Arrived in two days install in my dodge journey in less than 30 minutes fit perfectly and the sound is amazing very clear and they look great also the price can't be beat, highly recommend this speakers and like always amazon is the best.
on May 31, 2014
These are well built speakers with reasonable sound quality. If you are looking for big boom, this is definitely not for you. If you are looking for decent sounding speakers a notch above factory quality, then these speakers are a good choice.
on November 15, 2013
Got these speakers sooner than expected so I was really happy about that. Installation would be hard if your not tech savvy(I had to splice wires and use the wiring harness from my factory speakers) But for the 40 bucks I paid for these speakers, it was a steal. nice crisp sound with punchy bass. I noticed if you turn them up too high, there is a little distortion, but i dont have an amp powering these so i cant really complain. If your thinking about buying these because you are on a budget, dont think. BUY!!! great deal
on December 25, 2015
I bought these Pioneers to put in the front doors of my 2005 Toyota Tacoma Xrunner (I did have to buy adapters for them to fit). I've got an Alpine AMP pushing 50 watts RMS to each of my speakers in my truck, and it really woke up these Pioneers. They sounded decent with just the head unit, but they really put out great sound when being amplified. Very full, rich sound for the money. I've pushed them pretty hard and they don't distort and have held up very well.