The Pioneer Woman 8 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Thanksgiving Ree shares all her great recipes, tips and secrets for her Thanksgiving feast!
2. Christmas is Coming Christmas is coming on the ranch and everyone's in the festive spirit.
3. Ranch Games Ree & Ladd Drummond know the family that plays together stays together.
4. Sixteen Minute Meals Ree Drummond shows how to make dinner in just sixteen minutes!
5. Ten Things I Love Ree Drummond's celebrating all the things that she loves on the ranch!
6. Cowboy Tailgating The cowboys & kids have a long day so Ree Drummond has a hearty lunch.
7. Special Delivery Ree Drummond has two special deliveries to make to ravenous cowboys.
8. Beat the Clock Ree Drummond pulls out the stops as Butch and Julie come over for dinner.
9. Food and Football In the Drummond household, football reigns supreme.
10. Calf Working It's a big work day and Ree Drummond whips up a hearty cowboy lunch.
11. Family Sunday Brunch Generations are gathering at the lodge for a Ree Drummond's Sunday brunch.
12. School Day It's a home school day and Ree Drummond's teacher and lunch lady!
13. Edna Mae's Birthday Ree Drummond surprise grandmother with a beautiful birthday care package.
14. Cousin Sleepover Cousin Sleepover
15. Investment Reunion Dinner Ree Drummond's investment club gathers and she's bringing the feast.
She is my favorite. Her recipes are easy and practical for everyday living.Published 18 days ago by McDonough peach
Think: Sarah Palin in the kitchen; ingratiating, simplistic views applied to cooking for men. I do not know how women claiming to be independent can watch her cook.Published 6 months ago by Hucklebearer
I love to watch Ree Drummond cook. She shares stories of her family and the beautiful ranch where they live.Published 14 months ago by nancy gumpp
I love reading the Pioneer Woman blog and I'm sold on the cooking show as well! Our family shares similar values, so it's fun and encouraging to see on TV. Read morePublished 15 months ago by MR&MRS Intentional
Love this show! She is the most "real" person on TV. She cooks food we will eat, with things we have in our house! Great photography!Published 15 months ago by Redsoxgal