Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 27, 2012
I am disappointed in this product - it is not as pictured in the photo - it is not a structured pirate hat; it is a piece of felt that is provided structure by the wearer's head. I have a disappointed 2 year old that anxiously checked the mail every night for this product and now we have to go out an buy another one.
on September 12, 2012
The hat itself is fine. Exactly what I expected for the price. However, I ordered this hat for my 3 year old and it is waaaay too small. In fact, it barely fits my 1 year old. Maybe my kids just have big heads. :)
on August 29, 2013
this hat was too too small for a Toddler. It would fit a small BABY but not a 2 year old who wanted to play pirate.
Sad to say...it was not what we wanted. This said KID;s Hat. Not a fair discription
on April 11, 2013
I bought this hat for my 4 yr old son and it was TINY. In fact it didn't even fit my 2 yr old. We were pretty disappointed since it was a surprise for his birthday party and he couldn't wear it. i'm not sure what child this was supposed to fit but neither of mine could
on December 6, 2012
The hat I received is not what is pictured here. The hat does not fold up with a cute gold trim. It is a strange shape that must be opened from the bottom (lays like a flat semi-circle when not on your head). The gold trim goes directly across the top of the hat in a bizarre point and then there are 2 ear flap-like sides that "sort of" stick out when it's placed on your head. I am very disappointed with this product and will be looking for something else before the holiday to go in the dress-up box I am creating. It's not worth the effort to ship it back. Waste of money (cheap as it was)!
review image
on March 18, 2014
it does work but there is nothing for keeping it on the kids head. it is very shallow and no inner lining or elastic for under the chin, so that is something i will have to figure out but other than the fit, it is a hard plastic hat and will last a long time i think.
on September 16, 2010
This hat runs on the small side. It will not stay on my 3.5 year old's head. Luckily, it is only for photos in his Halloween costume, so we have made do. They could use a slightly stronger adhesive on the pirate sticker too. It peels off easily.
on October 19, 2015
Not the highest quality but then again I didn't expect that either. It's a decent play hat. It will take abuse for a time and, if you have a rough child, will probably break eventually. So far, ours is still doing well and we've had it for months but we are careful to put it back up on a shelf.
on November 14, 2015
Purchased this a couple months before Halloween yet it managed to survive till the actual holiday! Pleased with the durability for the very low price. Bit big for my two year old though. Maybe a chin strap would have been useful.
on July 11, 2014
Hat looks nice but came with the top dented in. Not a huge issue since this was only used once. Also the shape of the hat is round. No child's head is actually round so this didnt fit very well. Kind of squeezed in the front and back with space on the sides. It worked well enough for a 2 year old for 10 minutes.