3,841 Reviews
 (2,521)

5.0 out of 5 stars Action movie manly man who loved this film
I'm not a Ron Swanson, but I am a beer drinking, boot wearing, steak eating Die Hard loving guy. In other words, I was pretty much not the target audience for this film. But enough of my lady friends convinced me to give it a shot. I got these girls into Sons of Anarchy and Spartacus: Blood and Sand respectively so I figured I owed it to them to take their word...
Published 19 months ago by Matty G

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have been great if cup wasn't broken
I would have loved the pitch perfect items if they matched with the movie better and especially didn't like the broken cup
Published 10 months ago by Ken Gyorkos

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes for a fun watch, September 22, 2013
This review is from: Pitch Perfect (DVD)
This movie is pretty fun to watch. Not a lot of plot and what is there is quite predictable, but it's quite entertaining. I love hearing these groups sing. Actually, I think they should have included more performances. We ultimately bought the soundtrack but it would have been nicer if it had more complete performances.

Not the most profound move but good fun. My wife really liked it...a lot more than I did, actually.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 7, 2013
Very funny and one of the best "feel good" movies I have seen in a long time. Would recommend to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, August 4, 2013
The movie was hysterical from start to finish! Perfect movie after a stressful week at work to just make some popped corn and curl up on the couch for some laughs!

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have been great if cup wasn't broken, October 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A great movie. I loved it., July 4, 2014
I wanted to try the Amazon video streaming so I rented this video and streamed it via my Wii. Yay! The streaming worked well. I'll did it again and I plain on streaming another movie tonight because I'm too lazy to walk over to the Redbox tomorrow. So it would cost me as much by the time I got my lazy butt over there to return the movie.

The very pleasant surprise was how much I enjoyed watching Pitch Perfect. I can't believe I had never seen it. It wasn't available on Netflix nor in the Redbox. When I saw it was available on Amazon Videos I jumped at the opportunity. I didn't regret it. I LOVED this movie and would easily enjoy watching it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, April 17, 2014
Who knew a bunch of singing nerds would be fun? Rebel Wilson and Anna Kendrick together in one movie..you can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this movie, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Pitch Perfect (DVD)
Fantastic movie from start to finish. I'm not the type of person to watch a movie over and over again but this one I can!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, April 3, 2014
This movie is such a sleeper. I laughed through the whole thing. This is a movie you should see. You will like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing singing and wonderful humor!, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Pitch Perfect (DVD)
My entire family loves this movie! It is clever, witty, entertaining, and overall very clean and comfortable to watch with a variety of ages and preferences. Easy entertainment that will have you singing the songs long after you have watched the movie. It showcases A Capella college groups in a fun, trendy way that make it absolutely cool and desirable to belong to one of these elite groups. Funny dialogue and great performances by Anna Kendrick, Brittany Snow, Anna Kemp and the hilarious Rebel Wilson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fav!, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Pitch Perfect (DVD)
This movie is so funny. The humor is witty, and will have you laughing the entire time. All of the characters play such an important and individualized role in the hilarity.

Pitch Perfect
Pitch Perfect by Jason Moore (DVD - 2012)
$19.98 $11.99