Pitchmen 1 Season 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. High Impact Item Billy and Sully try to turn two inventors' million dollar dreams into realities. A man from a Texas trailer park has solved a pesky GPS problem while another man's gel insoles could be big news for sore feet. But will they sell when put to the test?
2. Dual Saw Shuffle One man travels from Europe for just five minutes with Billy and Sully, hoping to make a fortune off his Dual Saw that was born out of a friend's tragic injury. A woman leaves her career behind to make an infomercial for her cleaning product "shuffles."
3. From the Jaws of Victory Billy and Sully take to the road to shoot a hands free cellphone spot that proves to be traffic stopping. Then they hit the high seas to test an inventor's shark repellent.
4. Smells Like Gold A German inventor needs Sully to sell his gadget but this perfectionist might be too much for Sully and his team. Then a former hockey player creates a stink-eliminating spray that gets put to the test when Billy is sprayed by a skunk on shoot day.
5. Spotting Talent A 17 year old boy has invented a cleaning product but needs Billy & Sully's help to get it off the ground and change his life for the better. A woman with a foot salve and a small fan-base comes to Billy & Sully to take her business to the next level.
6. Tool Guys Sully is fired up to shoot an infomercial for The Grabit - a broken screw extractor - but it could fall apart when Billy makes a deal without him. Born of necessity, The Tool Bandit works great but still lacks a wow demo and Sully's sick on the big day!
7. Spinning Green A successful TV Pitchwoman hopes to make herself a household name with her new "Spin Gym" but making her infomercial could damage her friendship with Billy and Sully. Then, "Green Again" turns brown grass green and Billy and Sully jump to back it.
8. Digging for Dollars Billy re-vamps the ad for one of his most successful products - the Awesome Auger - whose inventor lost his legs in a harrowing plane crash. Then, the first ever infomercial for affordable health insurance: Billy and his family pitch "iCan".
9. Grater Education A former pitchman and cancer survivor gets a leg up from Billy and Sully, who cut a spot for his handmade product; Billy engages in the deadliest pitch of his career; and then, the pitch pros are invited to lecture at Princeton.
10. Tale of Three Billys 3 generations of Billy Mays are in the house when Billy and Sully pitch a lawn fertilizer in a can called "Green Now." Then Billy's father pitches the guys a new luxury product while Billy and Sully come together to help Billy's son direct his first ad.
11. Crunch Time Billy and Sully take on a revolutionary new windshield wiper and produce an explosive shoot, featuring something called the 'Bug Bazooka.' Then the guys get behind a new way to eat breakfast cereal, "The EZ Crunch Bowl."
12. Revenge of the Pitchmen After banding together to take on a new pitchman on the block, tensions between Billy and Sully come to a head in Philadelphia as both are determined to win a pitch-off that will decide once and for all who is the best pitchman in the business.
|Starring||Thom Beers, Billy Mays|
|Supporting actors||Anthony Sullivan|
|Producers||Matt Crocco, David De Angelis, Steve Jones, Ted Kamp, Hank Leukart, Ellen Lichtenstein, Gary L. Margolis, Chris Rantamaki, Marla Schwartz, Chris Wilson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|