Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on April 18, 2013
Search Reebok Hockey Jersey Sizing to be a breakdown of the Auth., Prem, and Heros of Hockey NHL jersey series. After a ton of research I correctly bought an adult small (still pretty huge). I'm 5"9' 160 pds. Remember that parts of this jersey are ironed on. I have no idea if and when the letters and numbers will separate. Amazon does feature a company that sews on everything for an extra $30.00. Overall I'm extremely pleased with this throwback. I also like the fact that the colors are the same as Steelers Black and Gold.
on March 26, 2013
I bought this for my husband for his birthday. I have always bought him Large shirts. However this was huge. Went to a sporting store in Pittsburgh and he ended up getting a small. He could have gotten a medium but he would never wear anything bulky under it so he decided on a small. Other than that it is a great jersey and he loved it. Got the exact same one in the 'burgh.
on January 10, 2013
Like the throwback look that it has, and the numbers seem to be of a good quality as well. I also like the way this jersey fits compared to the new Reebok jerseys, more loosely in the sleeves. Shipping time was very fast, had it at my door in two days.
on April 29, 2013
Husband was extremely pleased with quality. Quality stitching and great length. I will buy again for another birthday present or father's day.
on November 3, 2013
Definitely awesome, especially now that winter is coming and I don't wanna always keep a darn heater on to stay warm.
on January 1, 2013
Our son loved this Christmas gift!
Thanks for having it for us to purchase.
You made our holiday happy one.
on August 3, 2015
I bought this for my husband as a gift. He never wears it, but still loves it.
on November 7, 2011
EXCELLENT PRODUCT, IT HAS A GREAT QUALITY A PERFECT JERSEY AND IN GREAT CODITIONS, I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCTS, AND I REALLY WANTED THIS ITEM FROM MY FAVORITE PLAYER
on July 3, 2014
It is Mario Lemieux, who would not love it. it is thin material.
on April 3, 2015
This was actually a gift for a groomsman, so I asked him the basic review questions and he 1) loves it (5 stars), and 2) it fits as expected. He is a hockey freak and aficionado, so he knows of all the different manufacturers of pro NHL jerseys over the last ~25 years. He loves that this one is manufactured by CCM and not Reebok (the current official NHL jersey manufacturer). He didn't elaborate on the actual differences in quality though, so interpret that info as you will...

See 1 answered question