5.0 out of 5 stars A hit
This was a hit at our house. I bought it as a gift for my husband and he loved it. Our grill is pretty average and it fit well. We did have to find a better way to secure it because of the wind though.
Published on January 2, 2012 by D

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible item
Published on February 21, 2009 by Kirk Purser

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible item, February 21, 2009
This is probably one of the worst quality items I have purchased in a long time. Granted, it was only $30, and I suppose I am paying a premium to have my team on the cover, but this thing is the thinnest, cheapest, worst grill cover I have ever seen/used in my life. I have a plain $15 grill cover from Sears that is much thicker and more durable than this one. I put this cover on my grill, secured it with the velcro straps, and within a day it was ripped to shreds. We didn't have gale force winds or anything...but you would think it went through a tornado. Steer clear of this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars very cheap, April 14, 2011
This review is from: PITSBURGH STEELERS NFL ECONOMY BARBEQUE GRILL COVER (Sports)
The grill cover is very cheap. Very thin, it was on our grill(it's fits properly) one day and already had a tear in it. Good thing I bought 2. Don't plan on having them long.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Christmas Present, December 30, 2009
This was the worst purchase i made. It was given as a Christmas present and is already coming apart from the seams. I am not happy with this and did not think it was wortht he 20$ I spent on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material, February 1, 2011
After one week on my grill I had snow on it, I brushed snow off then tried to readjust it and heard a rip. Big hole and 30 bucks waisted would not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped to shreds from the wind, February 26, 2012
First they sent me one with the wrong logo in the right package. Then when I got the right one, it ripped above the logo after about a month. Then it completed ripped to shreds from the wind after two months. Waste of money..

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit, January 2, 2012
D (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful! Don't waste your money, July 7, 2010
D. Rusinak (RICHMOND, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This was a terrible purchase. I gave it to my husband for Christmas and 3 months later it had already ripped. Cheap, thin plastic. Please save yourself the trouble and DON'T BUY this grill cover.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pittsburgh Steeler Grill Cover, June 4, 2009
Very pleased with the product and price...only wished that material would have been a little heavier.

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE!!!, April 4, 2012
Bought this for a Late January birthday gift. By Febuary 3rd it had holes in the emblem. I can deal with that, there was some Wind, angles and all... I can understand it.
It is now April 4th and ripped at every seam and just found it in the neighbors yard! I was OK with a tear... I fixed it when ever needed!!!
You can NOT call it a grill cover if it needs to stay "IN DOORS!" I live in PA we have wind, snow, sleet and rain... a grill "COVER" protects the grill!!!
All we had was some wind this year!! In the past 3 months we had some wind.. NO snow.. and LITTLE rain... HOW IS A "GRILL COVER" in the neighbors yard???
"ALOT" of money for TRASH!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this to replace another one I had just like it that lasted 5yrs, July 23, 2014
Bought this to replace another one I had just like it that lasted 5yrs. Living in the Florida sun I would say 5yrs is pretty good lifespan for this cover

NFL Pittsburgh Steelers 68-Inch Grill Cover