Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 13, 2014
Just in case your wondering, this is a yellow jersey with painted/dyed black stripes. I was curious is it was a black and yellow jersey sewed together. But that's not really a bad thing, just informational.

This seems to be the quality of the $250 Nike version due to the sleeves having a tapered end and the numbers are larger. The $100 Nike one seems to have smaller numbers and a plain cuff on the sleeves.

I do not like the neck on the jersey, it seems a bit flimsy, not very firm. Hopefully it doesn't stretch out of shape.

But overall, I LOVE the jersey. Your always cautious is these jerseys are legit since they are not sold by NIKE themselves, but this one seems legit.
on November 22, 2015
Fit just like the old rebook ones, very nice quality in my opinions. Safely washed in warm water with the rest of my clothes too. You'll need to because it does have a factory plastic kinds smell upon arrival.
on December 1, 2015
The shirt came with multiple threads coming apart I contacted the seller emailed picture asking to exchange with no reply. I had to buy thread and repair it myself. It is a Christmas gift hope fully it won't fall apart after wearing it once we shall see what happens after Christmas😕
on March 15, 2014
Great anniversary present for my husband. He loves wearing it. The stitching and feel is top quality. Lets Go Steelers!
on September 5, 2015
Wish yall had a size chart. I need some help choosing the proper fit..
on December 5, 2015
I am very unhappy with this purchase . The numbers are made from cardboard and the jersey is hard . It is fake and I would not purchase this in the future !
on November 24, 2014
Arrived earlier than I expected. I am very pleased with my order
on November 7, 2014
Great seller and very quality product will definatly buy aginan
on January 1, 2015
I gave it to my son for christmas and he loved it!!!I ordered Heath Miller from another site and returned it,my hubby was disappointed.I wish you had Heath Miller in this same style!!!!!
on January 14, 2015
I ordered his jersey for my 22-year-old daughter. She was absolutely amazed at it totally.

See 1 answered question