Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

90%
10%

on November 19, 2010
The title of this product clearly advertises "Set of 2" however when you purchase this item, you only receive one towel. I called customer service and they were unwilling to send me a second towel. They are now issuing me a partial refund. How does receiving one towel mean that u receive a "Set of 2" of something?
on November 24, 2015
I love this towel. It is made very well just as all the other terrible towels are. The color was a bit lighter than pictured, but still a bright pink. I love that this helps with Breast Cancer Awareness as well, so all and all it is a purchase. The size is the same as the yellow towels also.
on December 6, 2010
I ordered and paid for a set of TWO towels, and only received one. When I talk to Amazon customer service , they pretty much stated I need to contact the seller. They basically washed their hands of this poor customer service. Now I noticed another customer just stated the same issue 17 days ago and they refused to send the second towel to him also.
on November 22, 2014
Love the Terrible Towel!! The Steelers won the game the week I got it, what more can you ask? Have one of the yellow originals but never knew about the pink ones until this year. Beautiful pink for a great cause too. Thank you so much.
on April 22, 2010
You can't be an out of town Steeler fan and not want every Terrible Towel there is. This is a great addition to my collection, and celebrates all the cancer survivors in families everywhere.
on February 11, 2010
My dad saw this towel during one of last season's games, and being a die-hard fan, had to have it. It shipped promptly right to his house before Xmas and was a great addition to his Steelers Room. Yes.... he has a whole room.
on November 2, 2015
It came in a timely manner, clean and representative of my team in honor of my mother. I was able to add another terrible towel to my collection and for a worthy cause.
on May 6, 2013
Bought this for my daughter's bedroom (purple/pink decor). . . We're a Steelers family and my little girl LOVED this addition to her room. Would recommend!!!
on November 4, 2013
These towels are really nice and shipped very fast. I hope my daughters like them for Xmas...Wish the team was doing better so we could use them!
on November 8, 2012
I bought this for my wife, a new Steelers (and football) fan after she saw them on TV. She loves it! It's a high quality towel and she's happy.