5.0 out of 5 stars The coolest gift ever!!
I am now the coolest aunt ever for getting this gift. My nephew loves the Steelers and we don't even live in PA!!
Published 21 months ago by Stephanie H.

3.0 out of 5 stars print
the material used is soft and would have been a nice hoodie except the printing on the front had a line down the front of it.
Published 23 months ago by Joyce E. Hamann

5.0 out of 5 stars The coolest gift ever!!, February 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft and comfy, February 8, 2013
I love this sweatshirt. I bought it for myself, I'm a female, 5'8" and I usually wear a small/medium in women's sizes and I bought a medium in this men's sweatshirt and it fits wonderfully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good on Hubby, January 25, 2013
I really like the look and especially liked the feel of the fabric. It is made of a nice soft knit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 13, 2013
This review is from: NFL Pittsburgh Steelers Buttonhook Melange Hoodie - B812AFFD7 Men's (Sports)
Item came exactly as described. Perfect for my dad,he loved it!!! Item came on time with no damages, etc etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit and very soft, January 9, 2013
Just as pictured, true fit, and superb quality craftsmanship and material. Definitely one of my favorite shirts to wear now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, January 9, 2013
I will be sending this item back as it looks like it was worn by someone else and has pulls and a big crease throughout.

3.0 out of 5 stars print, December 28, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality..., December 26, 2012
Typically I don't buy "screen printed" sweetshirts... But I really liked the throwback helmet on this sweetshirt and decided to get it. Thus far I am very happy with it and would recomend it to any Steelers fan. The quality of the sweetshirt is very good. This is not a "heavy" material sweetshirt, a little lighter but worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Black & Yellow!!, July 10, 2012
I absolutely <3 this hoodie (& my Steelers)! I'm a med size girl, but wanted some room (its a man size)so I got a med.

Comfy, Comfy!!

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the pocket is sewn on a bit crooked...easy to overlook.

Buy IT!