5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present
I gave this as a Christmas present, he loved it. The t-shirt was good quality, not something cheap, it should last quite a while.
Published 22 months ago by Dan Massaro

1.0 out of 5 stars must be mens midget sizes
I wear a large shirt in about anything, the shirt was not tight, but way to short, I gave it to my 11 year old son and fits him fine, had originally bought to go to steelers Dallas game to wear under my jersey, was not happy, do not buy unless your really short, or unless it for your kid, I am not extremely tall, 6'1 with no gut, and it just made it to my waist.
Published 24 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, February 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, December 29, 2012
my grandson loves it and has worn it more than once. He is a steelers fan and it will be a great addition to his collection.

1.0 out of 5 stars must be mens midget sizes, December 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this shirt! Very soft material and the price was awesome, I paid like $10, September 27, 2012
I love this shirt, very soft material and the price was awesome, I paid like $10, it fits very well, a nice athletic fit to it...

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Shirt, August 15, 2014
Comfortable fit and true to size.