Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pittsburgh Steelers Crystal Freezer Mug
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 23, 2012
Pro: The mug stays cool for hours when coming well-chilled from the freezer and cools beverages quickly.

Con: Water gets trapped around the base of the mug when washing, so that when the mug begins to thaw during use there is some water accumulation around the mug. Must be dried well before re-freezing to minimize the problem, and a coaster is suggested to protect surfaces.

Do NOT put in the dishwasher!
on December 13, 2010
The only reason I gave this mug 3 stars is the first one I had cracked under normal use. I would have gave it 4 stars, because it needs to hold more. Don't know why it cracked. I called Amazon and they gave me all the instructions I needed to exchange. I recieved my new one in no time. The mug works great and keeps beverages cold a very long time without watering down your drink. I hope this one doesn't crack. I really like this mug....
on July 23, 2013
I purchased two of these after dropping and breaking my pilsner style. I was not impressed. Less then a year later and both of these cracked (and I mean big) across the bottom. I never put them in the heat or dishwasher.
on August 28, 2014
What awesome mugs they are! I usually buy a few different patterns and each lasts me a few years. They are heavy duty, crack resistant and keep drinks cold. I never leave them in the freezer because I do not want to risk them crack. I just fill them up with ice and water or other drinks and carry them around while working or running around the house doing chores. Steelers’ logos are great and mug is of good quality. For those who like me require a large container of liquid to carry around the house and work, this is for you! A Big mug for big men or women!
on June 16, 2015
Have had it in the box for a while for my GF's birthday. She really liked it however after using it twice it had a little leak in the seam at the base of the cup which makes it pretty much unusable. So great look poor quality.
on August 5, 2015
Purchased as a birthday gift for my son's teacher, who is a diehard Steelers fan. She loves it!!! Product made from durable materials, I imagine it will last for many, many seasons of football-viewing!
on June 5, 2015
Bought this for a co-worker as a secret santa gift, they loved it. When I got it I opened it to check it out and was amazed at how much better it looks in person. The pics don't do it justice, great mug!
on December 27, 2013
I ordered this cup for my brother for Christmas. He loves it! Drinks everything out of this cup. I'm so happy with the look and feel of it. This is a quality product, you shouldn't hesitate to buy it!
on June 14, 2011
The cup is great. Its large enough for any guy and is sturdy, not cheap. It freezes quickly and stays cold. My only complaint about this cup is that the cup we ordered is not what we received. The logo was completely different than the standard circle logo of the team. It is still nice and my husband was very pleased but I would have preferred to get exactly what the picture showed ( just my preference)
on September 1, 2013
I bought a mug from this company. I had was this mug because I want to keep it for a long time. After light and normal use the handle has broken away from the mug. I wanted to do a return and get it replaced but I am told that the warrenty is no long vaild on this item. I would not buy this item because I got my wife a steelers mug and the bottom broke off. I was not able to use a warrantey on that mug but because she loved it I bought her another one. Sorry but this doesn't seem to be a good product.