Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 422 questions
votes
I've owned both. I first bought the Kodak Pulse to give to my parents and got several years out of it...my parents enjoyed seeing pics of the kids, grandkids and great grandkids. When it stopped working I tried to replace it and was disappointed to learn that it was no longer being made. We made the move to pixstar and have been very pleased. The pixstar has more bells and whistles that we don't use, but as far as a digital picture frame, it is every bit as good as the pulse was. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the pixstar.
Aug 3, 2013 by lovelle53
votes
This is exactly why I bought the frame. My Mom is 90 and has no desire to learn computers, but was feeling left out with all the kids and grand kids sharing photos all the time. Yes, you can set it up to log in to the frame from your device and add, delete, change settings, pretty much anything the frame can do you can manage remotely. You can set a time for the frame to come on and a time for it to go off. New photos automatically show on the frame. You can go in from time to time and delete old photos if you want, all remotely. So far so good with the Pix-Star. Kodak...not so much.
Oct 9, 2013 by Bill LeFever
votes
It is a universal AC adapter so 110-220 V compatible
Oct 5, 2012 by Sean T.
votes
YES it is 4:3. The actual viewing area of the screen is 8.3x6.2 inch (211x158 mm) it's a 10.4 inch diagonal screen. The Pix-Star Customer Support Team.
Dec 2, 2013 by Pix-Star Team
votes
YES, of course. No problem. If you need any help with this feature just contact us at info@pix-star.com. The Pix-Star Customer Support Team.
Nov 27, 2013 by Pix-Star Team
votes
Hello, No this is not true. The range is similar to other devices with Wi-Fi (Smartphone, Laptops, etc...). You can have the frame in another room than the router, no problem, within a normal range for a Wi-Fi device. The Pix-Star Customer Support Team.
Mar 20, 2013 by Pix-Star Team
votes
A thousand times better!!! Started with the Pulse which died in six months. Got another. Died in six months. Kodak no longer fixes the Pulse when it breaks. In fact, after speaking with them, I was told they no longer sell them. Anyway, we've had this Pix Star for maybe two years and have never had an issue with it. It's really more sophisticated than the Pulse was, but we simply use it as a photo frame where we can easily email a picture to it.
Jun 19, 2014 by K. McCoy
vote
Only the pictures you select and email to the frame.. When you set up the frame you create an email address which is how you submit pictures to your frane
Feb 27, 2014 by Jb
vote
Yes select Play All Frame Pictures from main menu or select Play download
Mar 23, 2014 by Hifimiami
vote
They use their owe server XXX@pixstar.com So yes if they go out of business and drop there server you are in the same boat. It still should work as a photo picture frame you just will not receive photos through the wifi connection
Jan 11, 2014 by Chewy
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   43   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers