Pixel 3.6M /10 FEET E-TTL Off-Camera Shoe Cord for Canon DSLR Flash 580EX II 550EX Canon 430EX II Canon 420EX 380EX replaces OC-E3b
|Price:||$22.64 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$22.36 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- High Quality flash E-TTL Off-Camera Shoe Cord for Canon DSLR and Flashes replace OC-E3b
- It can be used as far as approximately 3.6 meters/ 10 feet away from the camera, more flexible!!!
- This cord provides E-TTL II / E-TTL and traditional for Canon Speedlites when used off-camera with Canon SLR/DSLR cameras, all automatic functions of the EOS cameras are retained.
- It is fully compatible with Canon ex/ez series speedlites and EOS cameras, for Canon DSLR EOS 1Ds, EOS 1Ds Mark II III, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 7D, Digital Rebel (300D), Rebel XT (350D), Rebel XTi (400D), Rebel XS (1000D) & Rebel XSi (450D) 500D, etc
- Compatible with Canon Flashes 220EX, 300EZ, 380EX, 420EZ, 420EX, 430EZ, 430EX, 430EX II, 480EG, 540EZ, 550EX, 580EX, etc
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
It's compatible with all Canon Speedlites and all other branded Canon fit flash units,
including 220EX, 300EZ, 380EX, 420EZ, 420EX, 430EZ, 430EX, 430EX II, 480EG, 540EZ, 550EX, 580EX, 580EX II. It can be mounted on any Canon auto focus 35mm film or Canon Digital SLR camera, including EOS 1D, 1DC, 1DX, 1Ds, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D Mark II, 1Ds Mark II, IDs Mark III, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 6D, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, D30, D60, Kodak DSC-530, Canon EOS 1000D, 1100D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 60D, 60Da, 650D, 400D, 350D, 300D, Canon Kiss F Digital, X2, X3, X4, X5, X50, X6, Canon PowerShot G1X, G10, G11, G12, G15, Canon Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, XS, Xsi, Hasselblad H4D-200MS, H4D-31, H4D-40, H4D-50, H4D-50MS, H4D-60... Pentax 645D, K-30, K-5, K-7, K-m, K100D Super, K200D, K20D, Contax, Samsung GX-20, NX-10, NX-100, NX-11, NX-5.
Top Customer Reviews
I am a engineer and am also a good handy man. I always expect that a good product should not only function properly but should also feel good on your hand (touch inspection) and should have good quality appearance (uniformity/consistency under visual inspection). When viewing from different angles under light, a good material should reflect light uniformly (i.e. no warping, no defect, no inconsistency in material from one section to another).
Followings are my comments for the Pixel FC-311 cable (3m/10ft long).
(1) There seem to be two vendors for this product on amazon: Rainbow and Cowboy. Like another reviewer have mentioned, Amazon seems to mix the product reviews from these two vendors. If you search for it, Cowboy would always be the one that pops up. Even after I bought it from Rainbow, when I clicked the item description from the actual electronic RECEIPT, Amazon would bring me to the product sold by Cowboy store and not Rainbow. That is more than just confusing. As for Cowboy, I bought two light stands before from Cowboy and the product I received didn't match what they advertised online. So this time, I tried to avoid them and bought it from Rainbow.
(2) The plastic jacket of this product is very smooth, consistent, and uniform when viewed under lighting from different angles. That suggests it's made with good material and workmanship. It doesn't feel cheap and does look like an OEM products (e.g. Canon or Nikon).Read more ›
Part(1) -- The TRASH Story
This sounded like exactly what I needed, and especially given the three five-star reviews. When I received it I liked what I saw, but when I went to mount it on the hotshoe of my Canon Rebel, I realized that the hot-shoe connector was in three pieces, held together only by the internal wiring. I contacted Cowboy Studio and they promptly sent a replacement. This one *looked* just fine when I received it. However, when I attempted to mount it in my hotshoe, it promptly came apart exactly like the first one. A tiny little tab of broken plastic fell out -- apparently all that held the pieces together, but much too flimsy to do the job (and I certainly didn't apply any force trying to mount it). I've contacted Cowboy Studio but haven't yet heard back from them. It's hard for me to believe that anyone could write a favorable review of this item if all of them are as poorly built as what I received, so perhaps I had the bad luck of receiving two defective units. If I hear from Cowboy Studio, I'll update this with what I learn, but in the mean time I'd certainly NOT recommend purchase of this item. It is inexpensive, but what I have received is totally non-functional.
A belated update. Cowboy Studio (who was the supplier for my Amazon order) refunded my purchase with no hassles.Read more ›
Then later it again didn't work even though I knew it was on the camera correctly. Finally I thought to check to see if the other end was on the flash correctly and sure enough, I discovered that it would go on backwards too.
Once I had both sides in the right direction, it worked great! It was user error....and here I thought I was smarter then the average bear. Hope this helps someone avoid what I went through.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I own a Canon 7DII and a Canon 5DIII, with two Altura AF TTL speedlites. On both cameras, with the speedlites in the hot shoe, ETTL works (the flash adjusts to the situation, the... Read morePublished 20 days ago by Elliott S. Mccrory
Although all of my lenses are made by Canon (mostly L-series) and my flash is also a genuine Canon product, I figured I would give this off-brand product a try because of the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mark Mangicaro
I gave it two stars because it Worked great until the cheap plastic hot shoe mount broke. Pretty useless without that.Published 2 months ago by tlbrooks
Great service, product more than meets my needs and saved me a packet. The dollars I saved I bought some other parts for my camera. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mr James Cairns
I bought it on September but after three months the plastic for stand is broke.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
It was good to get a longer cord, even this one is barely long enough to side light the subject (to balance the lighting). Read morePublished 3 months ago by James