Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

VINE VOICEon January 4, 2011
With all due respect to the previous poster he lives in the UK. Many times books that are free here in the US are not free overseas. This has to do with license restrictions via their location and not Amazon or the bloggers.

As far as this blog goes it's the best hands down. I have tried many. Some better than others but this one stays on top of it.

Just yesterday I was alerted to a four hour freebie pre order of James Pattersons new book.

The blog is well laid out and informative and has great attention to detail. I cancelled several freebie blogs and replaced it with this one. Check it out. You will save time and money. It's fantastic!
22 comments14 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2011
I have to applaud Pixel of Ink for doing an amazing job! I've found more wonderful books through this blog/website/email than anywhere else. They promote the authors and I've, personally, found great success in just one posting at Pixel of Ink, because of the widespread distribution.

The owner of POI seems to understand how to market and does a FANTASTIC job! Thank you, and I applaud you!!!

GREAT JOB!!!
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2011
I love pixel of ink and have followed them on facebook for a month now. I have EASILY saved as much as the value of the kindle itself in that time. just wish i could easily buy books diectly from the blog.
on August 23, 2012
I started using pixelofink.com when I got my kindle & it has the best choices for you than any other blog. I also use their sister sites for even more books. I bookmark their site in my granddaughter kindle also & she too loves the mix of books. Why buy books for your kindle when pixel of ink finds all the good ones for free for ya. I can not say enought great things about this site as a blog,on facebook or their web site. I only wish I could still order my books from their web site on my kindle :( That feature I really miss.
Thank you PixelOfInk for all your hard work!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2013
love it it tell you what books are free i like when you see how they rate them i enjoy it very much and you have such good collection
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2015
I wanted to abstain from giving any stars.....I have really loved this site but have recently had some problems with it. Previously it was quite easy to download the books I wanted....now suddenly it asks me for my password and then when I put the correct password in it indicates that the password is wrong. The odd thing is that I have no problems when purchasing a book directly from Amazon without having to re-enter a password. So, I do not know what the issue is but will not be using it anymore.
on January 24, 2012
I was shocked. Between April and December 2011 I sold 150 copies of my book on Amazon. Then, in January 2012, my one-day advertisement shot forth to all Pixel of Ink subscribers and I sold 173 copies in 24 hours. My ratings,which had been hovering around 200,000 in e-book sales (out of 750,000 e-books available on Kindle), shot up to 715.

Pixel of Ink's service is fantastic, courteous, fast, efficient and well-priced for an Indie author. Their professionalism and their ability to understand the e-book market makes them critical players in the Kindle revolution. I hope they become millionaires when some big corporation decides to buy-out them out. They deserve their island in the sun for all the hard work they're doing for indie authors. I recommend them highly.

Terry Tracy
A Great Place for a Seizure
on September 9, 2014
How do I cancel this subscription I don't use pixel of ink and everymonth they charge my account.
11 comment0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2011
Im a follower of the site, Pixel of Ink and its Facebook account under the same name. Overall, the site provides information about current ebooks available in Amazon.com and other promo deals offered by Amazon. Unfortunately, I posted comments in the site, and got a reply from the blog administrator, and of course I have to answer back of what she said; but sad to say, she deleted my comments. I also posted a comment on its Facebook's wall, and again it was deleted. Maybe she thought that Im sabotaging her blogsite. I just wanted to help other Kindle users not to be misguided or misinformed.

I suggest that if the site is genuinely helping ebook readers to get a best deal from Amazon website, the administrator should verify and confirm if these books are still free at the time of posting. I spend hours just to verify these ebooks and check some good deals from Amazon because I love my white Kindle 3G very much!

Ive been blogging since 2004 and I do it because I have the passion in traveling, photography and reading.
33 comments14 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse