Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on April 2, 2014
The game is addicting!!! I play HSS every day. There are so many quest to do. Even though it might take a while, but its all worth it.
0Comment|471 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2014
This can is fun. You get to create you own high school and buy your own classmates. Once you get to level four then you get to start dating,btw it's easy to get to level four fast. So I highly recommend this game for you because you'll log it !!!!!!
Sincerely,
A Fan
0Comment|324 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2014
I love this game I play it constantly. All my friends have it in at least one of there devices. It's defiantly a game that shows what high school is like. It shows problems to go threw, I recommend this game for anyone!
0Comment|393 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2014
Best game ever!! I love how I am controlling the high school!!! I really recommend it to every single person
0Comment|298 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2014
I love this game. It's not like most apps where it's just fun for the first couple days. It will never get old. You never run out of money either like most games. It tells a really good story about high school. It's right in the name! I recommend this game for anybody. I guarantee you will LOVE it! At level four you can start dating. It won't take long to get there because you are hooked the second you start. You can buy new classmates, get boyfriends/girlfriends, and pick what type you are. Are you a jock, prep, or nerd? You can pick whatever style you want too. The only bad thing about this game is the time limits to build things, admit classmates, etc. They aren't really that bad, but I just have no patience to see what happens next! I'm so anxious!

Thank you for listening.
0Comment|841 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2014
I have this on my IPod and am looking forward to playing it now!

The basic plot is that you are running a high school and there's mean people and you're a student (Dont ask me) its like a pick your path but it's better then that it's awesome! You can make a person for your crush and make them date your person or go shoppint, because I like that really
The clothes rock and you don't need to purchase things too much with real money!
You all should buy it!
PLEASE MAME THE CLOTHES LESS EXPENSIVE SOME OF THEM COST TOO MUCH!
-A hopeful player
0Comment|465 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2014
I have been waiting for this app since I got my Kindle Fire, and now it's finally out! It's fun and create your own High School campus, with fun quests and lifelike problems. You should really get this if you love any of the Story
0Comment|310 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 5, 2014
This game is AWESOME . It is like to you are building your own high school and face every day problems . I really suggest that you buy this game you won't forget it.
0Comment|556 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 5, 2014
I have played many games like this--they started out simple but became confusing--but this one is so easy to understand--the quests are straightforward, students are easy to level up and the buildings generate money fast--would highly recommend this.
0Comment|531 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2014
High School Story is an awesome app! I've been waiting sooo long for it to come to the Kindle app store . . . And now it's here! It wouldn't download on my phone becuz it took up a lot of space. But now it's on the Kindle app store!!! Yayyy!!!!!
0Comment|184 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse