Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pixie Dust Magic (Deluxe Coloring Book): Tinker Bell Movie
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 10, 2011
Great coloring book for little girls who love to color (and love fairies!). Each page's picture follows the story of the first Tinkerbell movie (where Tinkerbell learns how to be a tinker fairy), and there are plenty of different fairies to color. Great quality -- would definitely recommend!
on February 21, 2014
I bought this book because it is a nice retelling of the cute Tinkerbell movie story with excellent pictures to color. It avoids some of the usual downsides to coloring books by providing nice big pictures with a variety of subjects (you will use a lot of different colors). If colored carefully this will produce a nice picture book with a few lines of text on each page that is a full retelling of the story from the movie. This is unusual, especially for only a few dollars. Most of the books that I find now have repetitive pictures of the main characters featured with very little background art. The result is a lot of coloring the same few crayon colors on, essentially, the same few pictures over and over.

Maybe I take my coloring too seriously, but when my little 21 month old and I decide it is time to color I like to sit with her and relax with a nice coloring book and my own huge array of well-maintained crayolas. That being said, I have let her scribble purple blobs on many of my coloring papers, but this one I am keeping for myself with the hope that it will be a fun book for her to have in a few years when I have completed coloring it with fancy new metallic, sparkly and neon crayons that were recently added to my big box of colors.

I highly recommend this book. the fairies all have different color schemes to give variety to the pictures, and the woodland setting is a lot of fun to color (even the backgrounds are interesting). There is a nice balance between large areas and fine detail and the story is enjoyable as well.
on December 10, 2011
This was a birthday gift for a 7 year old who loves Tinkerbell. The book was full of wonderful images to color
and the quality of the book was exceptional. I highly recommend this coloring book. The little girl's Mom wanted
one too!
on April 20, 2013
I'm an adult artist and got this for myself for practicing various coloring techniques. The paper isn't what I'd call ideal, but it's not bad either. There are plenty of different things to color like humanoids for skin color, various clothing material and objects as well.
on July 1, 2013
good book, not so big, but good for the money, I bought it for my 5YO and she is very happy with it. However the paper quality is not very high(paper are not perfectly white). but this didn't affect the ability to color the pictures.
on October 31, 2014
My 5 year old granddaughter loves it and that is all that matters. When she comes into the house, she heads straight for the crayons and this book and we color and color and color. She loves the games in the book too and a few of them she needs my help, but most she can do on her own and is so happy when she gets them right. You gotta love what keeps them occupied. Oh, I should mention that the book is very large both is size and in content, it will last for a long time.
on May 15, 2014
My daughter loves anything tinkerbell and has enjoyed this coloring book. It contains both basic coloring pages along with more interactive coloring pages (like coloring the rainbow, using the correct rainbow colors). I recommend this book to little girls that enjoy coloring (and love Tinker Bell, of course)!
on December 17, 2013
Beatiful pictures. My daughter loves coloring it. She spends a good day on each picture. Well worth the value for any fairy lovers out there. Just absolutely beautiful drawings. Would not expect any less from Disney. Good buy.
on February 26, 2014
This was a gift and very well loved by my granddaughter. She loves Tinkerbell and is now
collecting all things concerning Miss Tinkerbell. She loved the gift and I loved the service
of receiving it on time!
on July 4, 2013
I ordered this for my Niece. She loves Tinker bell and she loves coloring. The book does not have that many pages or pictures to color but worth the price. Kept her busy and happy while it lasted. Will order more.