5.0 out of 5 stars Great coloring book!
Great coloring book for little girls who love to color (and love fairies!). Each page's picture follows the story of the first Tinkerbell movie (where Tinkerbell learns how to be a tinker fairy), and there are plenty of different fairies to color. Great quality -- would definitely recommend!
Published on May 10, 2011 by haley458

1.0 out of 5 stars Not anything special.
There was nothing that set this coloring book apart from one I could buy at Family Dollar for 1 dollar. I paid 4 for this one. I ordered a box full of art supplies and books and this was the item I most displeased about. The pages are the regular brown pages that you would see in any other average coloring book. I thought the pages were white where the color would pop out...
Published 9 months ago by Cassie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coloring book!, May 10, 2011
This review is from: Pixie Dust Magic (Deluxe Coloring Book): Tinker Bell Movie (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Color Book, May 5, 2011
Pretty color book. Good color books are so hard to find. This is just right, great pictures. Made a great gift for my neice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fairy coloring book hands down!, February 25, 2012
Nice thick coloring book with lots of fun images to color. It is the story of how Tinkerbell arrives and her adventures. Love it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Coloring Book, December 10, 2011
This was a birthday gift for a 7 year old who loves Tinkerbell. The book was full of wonderful images to color
and the quality of the book was exceptional. I highly recommend this coloring book. The little girl's Mom wanted
one too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tink to the rescue! Great coloring book., February 21, 2014
M. 9 Fingers (Connecticut, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this book because it is a nice retelling of the cute Tinkerbell movie story with excellent pictures to color. It avoids some of the usual downsides to coloring books by providing nice big pictures with a variety of subjects (you will use a lot of different colors). If colored carefully this will produce a nice picture book with a few lines of text on each page that is a full retelling of the story from the movie. This is unusual, especially for only a few dollars. Most of the books that I find now have repetitive pictures of the main characters featured with very little background art. The result is a lot of coloring the same few crayon colors on, essentially, the same few pictures over and over.

Maybe I take my coloring too seriously, but when my little 21 month old and I decide it is time to color I like to sit with her and relax with a nice coloring book and my own huge array of well-maintained crayolas. That being said, I have let her scribble purple blobs on many of my coloring papers, but this one I am keeping for myself with the hope that it will be a fun book for her to have in a few years when I have completed coloring it with fancy new metallic, sparkly and neon crayons that were recently added to my big box of colors.

I highly recommend this book. the fairies all have different color schemes to give variety to the pictures, and the woodland setting is a lot of fun to color (even the backgrounds are interesting). There is a nice balance between large areas and fine detail and the story is enjoyable as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful representation of the movie, November 27, 2013
This book is more for an intermediate colorer. I recommend it for those over the age of 10 or above.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good Book, July 1, 2013
good book, not so big, but good for the money, I bought it for my 5YO and she is very happy with it. However the paper quality is not very high(paper are not perfectly white). but this didn't affect the ability to color the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for color practice, April 20, 2013
I'm an adult artist and got this for myself for practicing various coloring techniques. The paper isn't what I'd call ideal, but it's not bad either. There are plenty of different things to color like humanoids for skin color, various clothing material and objects as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Niece loved this, October 17, 2011
I purchased this for my niece who just turned two and loves to color. She is quite the little artist. Her theme was princesses and Tinkerbell. Totally worth it and was cheaper than in the store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tinkerbell coloring book, September 8, 2010
My goddaughter loves Tinkerbell and loved this coloring book! Purchased for her 4th b-day. Well worth the purchase.

Pixie Dust Magic (Deluxe Coloring Book): Tinker Bell Movie
Pixie Dust Magic (Deluxe Coloring Book): Tinker Bell Movie by Golden Books (Paperback - August 12, 2008)
Used & New from: $0.01