ThingamaBob 1 Season 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pizza Guillotine A box of seemingly random objects arrive at Bob's shop. Now it's time for him and his team to use these items for three unique inventions. Using a print brayer Bob attempts to build something really cool for a local Brooklyn business.
2. Paper Airplane Catapult Bob makes an invention for a Coney Island deli inspired by the area's world famous amusement park, and Bob's love of well-sliced pickles. And later Bob builds something to launch the first plane in 40 years off of the USS Intrepid.
3. Tuba Keg It's a new box with three more random objects: an electrical wall plug, an ice cream cone, and a sousaphone (which everyone mistakes for a tuba). Bob takes the sousaphone to a Bavarian Beer Hall.
4. Chair Pants When Bob receives a box with three random items somehow related to one another, he and his team have to figure out what to do with each one. A hot dog roller machine reminds Bob of one of his favorite childhood past times.
5. BBQ Gun A new box of objects means three new inventions. This week it's a jar of BBQ sauce, a cigar, and block and tackle. First, Bob builds a machine to help first-time cigar smokers light their stogies like a pro.
6. Beer Slider This week Bob is given three items from America's great inventing past: the Morse code telegraph key, the phonograph, and a roll of tape. Telegraph keys were made to deliver messages, but Bob uses his to deliver beer.
7. Violin Doorbell Bob receives a box with three items: a violin, a compass and a Bunsen Burner. Bob gets inspired by the movie Taxi Driver and decides to make an invention that helps a waiter deal with a crumby situation.
8. Expanding Toolbox Bob receives a box with an old-fashioned coffee grinder, a fireman's hose, and a rocking chair. Bob builds his first hypoallergenic invention for a volunteer fire chief with a peculiar food allergy.
9. Tent Slinger Bob turns into a short-order inventor when he hashes out a new invention for a local diner with an air rifle. Then he uses a bag of sugar and a tent to create an automatic campsite.
10. S'mores Machine In this episode Bob uses a conveyer belt, charcoal and a bike chain to make three unique inventions. Bob stumbles across a neighborhood block party and builds an invention that leaves everyone yelling for s'more.