Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on April 24, 2012
I love pizza! My favorite food by far! When I saw this cookbook in Urban Outfitters, I compared their price with Amazon's and immediately ordered it from Amazon - it was significantly cheaper. This cookbook lays out a couple of dough recipes - for both regular and thick crust - as well as whole wheat dough. It then outlines many different pizza recipes with many different flavors. While I don't always follow them to a T, this book has spurred many of my own ideas. I just bought a cast iron pan as well, and I can't wait to try it out!
on February 19, 2014
I bought this book for my son who has a pizza oven in his backyard pool area. He absolutely loves it. There is a picture per page and the recipes are easy to find ingredients. It was a big hit for the guy who has everything.
on August 24, 2014
This is an AMAZING cookbook that features for the most part the pizzas experienced in little out of the way pizzerias found throughout provincial Italy, I've made five pizzas from this book and have been very happy with them. How great to see a full sized hi-definition photo of what the finished pizza is to look like!!! This book is for sure a definite winner, take this from me who's been a cook both in the States and Italy! You could say that the price of the book is worth the photos alone; if you have dedicated cooks in the family this book is for them.
on June 18, 2014
This book is very comprehensive even down to how to make pizza dough. I bought it for my god daughter who got married last week and she was absolutely thrilled. I presented it to her at Bridal Shower inside a take away Pizza box along with other relative items. I actually bought two books one for myself and I have already tried the recipes, very easy to follow the instructions and they taste great.
on January 13, 2016
Bought this as a gift and it was well received. Love that the book is shaped like a pizza and that it is illustrated with photos t hat make your mouth water. Paired with a pizza stone and cutter this was a great gift item.
on January 7, 2014
I love the fact that this book is in the shape of a pizza. For each receipe, there is a full page size picture of the pizza. Receipe on one page and the picture on the other.
on February 18, 2014
I've bought this book twice for a gift. It's fun, and the recipes are pretty good. They seem pretty basic, but they are good ideas for those who don't make gourmet pizzas everyday. My favorite part is that every pizza has a picture so you know what it's going to look like. If you're a pizza aficionado looking for something new this book probably isn't for you. If you're an average cook who wants to try making pizzas this is a good book to start with.
on June 20, 2013
If you are going to make your own pizza and be creative, find another source. If you are just beginning, then this might be fine.
55 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2012
Great Pictures, the book is in the shape of a pizza, so it is fun to display and fun to use. The recipes are not over the top but realistic.
on April 30, 2015
Now that's Italian! A great book with a wonderfully yummy giant colorful pizza photograph on EVERY page! Even if you never actually try any of the recipes, this book makes for a fabulous counter top display & conversation piece!