P'kolino Toddler Bed and Chair, Orange (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- A toddler bed, a chair, and back again
- Perfectly sized for little ones, it fits any standard size crib mattress
- Equipped with side rails to prevent rolling out
- Constructed of the same quality wood and protected with a clear finish this stylish bed is parent approved
- P'kolino products meet or exceed US, EU, and Canadian safety standards and is made in China
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Would you like a modern toddler bed, that is made of solid wood, with sound construction, that arrives in one piece, that fits pretty much every toddler mattress, and when you're DONE with this whole silly toddler bed nonsense, it's still a viable piece of furniture? Yes? Well friends. Look no further. I am a hefty mama, and I can attest to the fact that I can lay on that bed, during rough nights, and rub a toddler back. I can attest to the paint not coming off, even during rabid teething sessions. I can tell you how sharp it looks in a room. I can tell you how wonderfully simple the directions to put it together were. And you, my friend, can buy this bed and enjoy. Wahoo!
- Attractive design: modern and fun but still kid-appropriate
- Solid construction: shake it and it doesn't move easily
- Decent price: not the cheapest bed out there, but far from the most expensive
- Easy to assemble: takes about an hour, all tools included, reasonably clear instructions
- Converts to a chair: we haven't done this yet, but it seems easy enough to do when the time is right, and it comes with the necessary cushions
- Rollout proof (absent lots of contortions, which our daughter sometimes does)
- Not the most intuitive layout: because the sideboards are right in the middle of the bed, the spaces to crawl in and out are a little tight; it's not a big deal once the child gets used to it, but it's not obvious at first what the best way in/out is.
- Low headboard: as others have pointed out, it's pretty easy for little heads to get bonked on it when first getting used to the bed. We covered the headboard with a quilt and that solved the problem during the transition.
Overall, it's a solid and attractive bed. Just be careful of the headboard!
UPDATE from Mom - Going from one star to four. We've got the beds back in the twins' room and man are they cute looking. I like these much better than a converted crib because of their low height and sleek design. I think it is worth it to have some special furniture for these next 2-3 years. My babes would be drowning in a real twin size and having only the mattress on the floor just added to the chaotic monkeys jumping on the bed. (!!!!) The smell I think was most from the fire retardant on the cushions which are still outside and perhaps headed to recycling or garden.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We bought this toddler bed more than seven years ago. When our son moved to a twin bed we converted it to a chair, it's still my now nine year olds favorite place to sit and read.Published 12 months ago by R. Wood
This best looks great and did a great job the first year we had it. But by the second year, the wood under the mattress started chipping away and the entire bed just kind of fell... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Melissa B. Urszinyi
This bed is attractive and looks high quality, I'll give it that. Plus, it's cool that it can turn into a chair and comes with a quality chair pad for when the need arises. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Rachel
great toddler bed. my second child is in it now. easy to put together (although we never converted it to a chair) sturdy and clean design that will go with any decor.Published on December 7, 2013 by Robin B in NY
Love love love this bed! It isL cute , stylish and so easy to blend in out modern designed house.Published on November 30, 2013 by MITZI ALMENGOR
This was way too difficult to change from a bed to a chair and vise versa. The chair had a very unusually ugly shape, and the cushions for the chair were too thin. Read morePublished on June 13, 2013 by Kathy Easi
Love at first sight! This well made, modern wooden piece of furniture exceeded my expectations. Yes, it's more expensive than some toddler beds, but well worth the investment. Read morePublished on June 27, 2012 by Czech Girl
I have a 22 month old boy and the bed is perfect for him. My wife and I both can sleep in it without the cracking sounds, or it feeling like it's going to break - we together weigh... Read morePublished on May 16, 2012 by James Emrich
We got this tonight, shipped very quickly through amazon, and it arrived in good condition. My toddler was just so excited about her new little orange bed. Read morePublished on January 5, 2012 by Natasha Bean