Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 7, 2010
Jumper loves to play basket ball and he goes by the park where his friends were playing. They asked him if he wants to play, but he can't because he doesn't have his sneakers on. He goes home to get his sneakers, but can't find them. His friend Goob helps him find them, but they don't find them until after the game is over, so Jumper misses playing, this time. It's a good lesson on putting things away. Very well done, put in terms children can understand, without criticizing them.
on May 7, 2011
Our school adopted to use the "The 7 Habits of Happy Kids" program. This is one of the 7 habits taught in the program. It is a simple story. The students in my 3rd grade class enjoyed the story and lesson.
on September 21, 2012
A Place for Everything is a short, but entertaining book that reinforces the 3rd habit of the 7 Habits of Happy Kids. My school is promoting this program and the original book has a story for each habit. I read that story the first day, then this book on the second day. It was short enough to be effective, but did not take a lot of time to read. My 3rd graders loved it! I also shared it with a 2nd grade teacher and her students liked it, too.
on November 8, 2011
I love this series. How great is it to instill the 7 Habits in a child's life to master early in life. I plan to get the whole collection. The stories are fun, friendly, funny, and relate-able to every kid. This story is about a character who wants to go play basketball but can't find his basketball shoes because his room is too messy. Every kid knows what that is like. Then the story goes on to show how he solves this problem in a detailed way, with the help of a friend. Great inspiration and motivation for any kid!
on June 29, 2012
My kids school is a Covey Lighthouse school and the 7 habits are taught there.
These books were nice to just read with my kids (have them read to me) and discuss and reinforce some very positive habits.
on February 13, 2013
I have read and tried to use the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People principles since I was a teenager. I was delighted to find these engaging, fun stories for children teaching these habits.
on January 3, 2014
If you are a teacher or parent, then these books are for you. There is a whole series of them and they are very good. Check them out. They are highly recommended.
on January 19, 2014
great questions for discussions with kids after reading. Read together with kids. Now just waiting for them to apply what they learned!
on October 10, 2013
I use this in my classroom to promote Steven Covey's Leader In Me program. It is a great program to help students learn to be leaders.
on January 3, 2013
I found the language used too adult-ish when it should be written more in the kid-style. Concept was good but story content too ho-hum.