- Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: Wilderness Press; 2 edition (July 19, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0899971199
- ISBN-13: 978-0899971193
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,708,946 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Place Names of the Sierra Nevada: From Abbot to Zumwalt Paperback – July 19, 1991
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
It's more comprehensive than the Farquarson book that Browning based the information on, although I have yet to confirm that all of his biographical info for one of my ancestors is correct. I think the oil connection mentioned in the bio is actually to a different Ferguson, not to Andrew Darwin Ferguson. Some other parts of the bio I know are correct.
I searched the web to find any kind of an answer as to whether or not a mountain was named for another ancestor. This book is the only place I found it.