5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Mod Podge Tool Set!
I use the roller all the time and find it very useful, especially when I am gluing lace to different craft projects. To help keep the roller clean though I always lay wax paper over my projects before using it.
Published 18 months ago by Virginia A. Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars Mine falls apart all the time
As far as using a brayer in your Decopauge projects, I highly recommend it. This brayer? Not so much. The roller falls off all the time. It does click back on, but this is an annoyance. I wish I'd bought the Martha Stewart version.
Published 2 months ago by Vanessa Hooper

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Mod Podge Tool Set!, April 9, 2013
Virginia A. Johnson (EVERETT, WASHINGTON, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plaid Mod Podge 2295 Professional Decoupage Tool Set (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Modge Podge Tool Set - Must Have, December 4, 2013
I can't live with out this tool when using Modge Podge glue. It is a must have for when the glue is used on paper, it bubbles, and this tool is very effective. A must have!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Roll on protection, January 7, 2013
This roller helped me smooth the air bubbles out of larger pieces of paper I was decoupaging. While I did not use it often during my recent project frenzy, I did use it and am glad to have it in my craft cabinet for future decoupage projects.

4.0 out of 5 stars MANY USES, May 14, 2014
I bought this tool not for decoupage but for a new craze called "Bag Books". It's taking small paper bags, decorating them and putting them together to make a book. This tool helps adhere the decorative papers to the bags. Fun to make using this tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tool, August 29, 2013
It was great for getting air bubbles out of my work. The Podge worked well, the roller seems a little cheaply made but it has held up and completed the task at hand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., July 27, 2013
Well put together and works very nicely with stencils. I would buy this product again. Well worth the money I paid to purchase it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, March 14, 2013
Tools work well, the roller seems a little cheaply made but it has held up and did what it was supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, October 12, 2013
it is the tool i need to do my book binding.
perfect to set the papers and glue it good

4.0 out of 5 stars 1/2 the product is handy, June 7, 2014
I have to say I bought this item after watching the lady on the Mod Podge Rocks video who made it look so easy. The roller doesn't work for me at all. I've used it on the smoothest surfaces and it never relieves the bubbles from my projects. My paper or whatever I'm podging also usually gets stuck the the roller and messing up the whole thing, I've stopped using it. However, the wedge that comes with this set is AWESOME! I never do a project without it. I'm in need of a new one b/c my edges are starting to fray. This is worth it just for the wedge. Always removes the bubbles never rips my papers and I know its sealing whatever I'm podging.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mine falls apart all the time, August 15, 2014