|Fits as expected||
Plain Long Spaghetti Strap Tank Top Camis Basic Camisole Cotton Plus Size
|Price:||$3.00 - $12.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Scoop neckline, adjustable shoulder straps
- Body length in size medium: 30"
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Hand Wash or Machine wash
- Imported, Designer: Ambiance
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This is a long length Tank top Versatile in PLUS SIZES. we do have regular size as well. please browse our other listings. Basic Spaghetti Strap Satin Trim Stretch Camisole Tank Yoga Everyday Active Adventure Travel Fitted Scoop neckline, adjustable shoulder straps Satin Trim Fully stretchable Please note: this top dose NOT feature a built-in shelf bra. Great quality, does not change at all after several washes.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AAQ3ZPG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Overall not bad! I would probably order them again :)
- Like long length -- I am 5'10" and I have no problem pulling this down over the top of my hips. You can also wear it "scrunched" up around the middle if you need it a little shorter
- The fabric is fairly thin. I bought two in dark colors so I have no issue with my bra showing through, but I would guess that might be a problem with lighter colors.
- The armholes seem high. I like the adjustable straps, but even when I made them as long as possible, I felt like the tank was riding up under my armpits. For as long ad the overall tank is, I wish the straps were also longer.
- As far as sizing, I feel like these run on the small size. I normally wear tops in XL but I ordered a 2XL to be safe. Glad I did because it fit more like an XL in my opinion. I haven't washed it yet, so I cannot comment on shrinkage.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought a red one near the end of the year last year, and I fell in love. I'm a rather tall woman (5'10") with a long torso, so the fact that this cami is long enough to nearly... Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Kaye Fabian
I bought about 5 of these the first time around, they were all the same brand and fit exactly the same way. Read morePublished 1 day ago by megan converse
I purchased three of these at the same time, about a year ago, and they have remained fairly soft and not too thin. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I ordered larger than I needed due to recent shoulder surgery. This is a really long tank as others have noted. That is what I was looking for. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Everyonesaunt
I am 5'7" and 225 lbs. I have a seroma on my upper belly caused by a complete small bowel obstruction surgery. Read morePublished 6 days ago by lisa