5.0 out of 5 stars LONG and FITTED and PERFECT!!
Published on March 31, 2012 by jane eyre

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small
Published 18 months ago by Mother Crone

5.0 out of 5 stars LONG and FITTED and PERFECT!!, March 31, 2012
This review is from: Plain Long Spaghetti Strap Tank Top Camis Basic Camisole Cotton (Apparel)
I'm tall (5'9") with a large chest (36DD) and have problems finding fitted shirts/camis long enough to hit my hips. The pricing was so low on this cami that I was skeptical about how "cheap" it would be. I couldn't have bought a better one from Saks!! I love it, the stretch is magnifico, as is the length (hits my hips) and it washes beautifully (retaining its shape). I'm definitely buying more before it sells out :).

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small, February 20, 2013
Mother Crone (New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
I was very disappointed in this product line. I have been searching quite awhile for camisoles to replace my Lady Hathaways, which I can no longer find. Although the length of these camisoles are nice and long, truth be told, the Large size is really a Small size. The fabric is a tad cheesy and there is this annoying manufacturer's tag in the back which I find itchy and disturbing. I ordered four and tried on the one. I guess I'll pass them on to my young goddaughter who truly is a size small. Thankfully, they were only about $8.50 but I won't be purchasing these again. You live and you learn. I'll keep on searching.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Camisole, April 3, 2013
katherine j. (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
I think this is a decent camisole because it seems well made for the price, but it is tight, especially around the armpits. I am 5'7" and weigh 130, and always wear medium shirts. I bought a medium and it fits well (especially length) but I wish it wasn't so tight under my arms. So maybe order a size up if you buy this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Needed to have more info about washing instructions, May 11, 2012
I do like the length and the fit of the tank as well as the color. The thing that I didn't like is that it is a hand washable item. Just wish I had of known that before ordering. I will keep it and do appreciate the no shipping for this top.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!, July 21, 2012
The tank tops are great. Extra long so they don't ride up when i wear them under a t shirt. And, they don't stretch out and hang after several washes and wears. The shape on the top is nice and more flattering than the average tank top. I have four of them. They fit true to size for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 15, 2013
Best camisole ever. Nice and long, soft and stretchy, no shelf bra so no uni-boob. Order up a size though; I usually get a medium - but reviews said it runs small so I ordered one each of the medium and large and the large is a little better although I can comfortably wear each. I'm 5'8" and 140 lbs with 36D bust. And the price can't be beat!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cami I have!, January 5, 2012
I love these camis! I wear a cami everyday and love to layer my clothing. I also like my camis to be long so that they dont bunch up under my shirt. I have problems with that and then have to straighten it out every few minutes and it gets annoying. These are a little longer than the ones I usually buy but that is ok with me. They are very soft and the quality seems great especially for the price. I do wish more colors were available but the basic colors are available here and that will work for me. They are stretchy and don't feel like they would tear easily. I have had camis that I wash and they come out with holes because the material is so thin. I don't see that being a problem with these. I will definitely buy more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great after mastectomy, February 4, 2013
Recently, I had a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. I cannot wear a bra. This is the perfect solution for my situation. It does not have a shelf bra and I like that. It is comfortable. I've ordered more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft and just the right length! I love this item so much! :), December 27, 2012
I got this today in the mailbox and boy was I amazed at how perfect it looked! Sexy, if I may add! It has just the right length that a typical long top camisole should have! I wanted a long top camisole for daily use under the tops/t-shirts I wear, as sometimes, the tops are small and on ocassions, it may become slightly uncomfortable, when one needs to be bending down and so forth. But this one is just amazing, seriously! It fits me just right! Its not too suffocating, but just form-fitting-right! The fabric is super soft, and the color I got were - red, brown and purple - and I have to tell you this - I love all 3 of them! The color is true to the image shown. All in all, I highly recommend this to those looking for a long cami! Trust me, you'll LOVE your purchase and wont be disappointed! I will certainly add more of these in my closet in future! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Cami - Just a little too long, December 21, 2011
This is a great cami. I'm normally a medium in womens clothing, a medium cami fit just fine. It looked smaller but stretched nicely to fit. I just wish it was a tad shorter - maybe this will shrink in length over time? Here's hoping! I will be buying in additional colors.

Plain Long Spaghetti Strap Tank Top Camis Basic Camisole Cotton