Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 22, 2015
SO upset. This was supposed to be a long tank, I ordered 3 in black and 1 in white along with three others that were navy, gray, and beige. The other colors arrived first and they were the right size and right material. These 3 black tanks/ 1 white tank came today and although ALL of the tank tops ordered were the exact same description, size and brand, these black tanks and the white tank are SO short it comes ABOVE the belly button! WTH? To boot, the material is NOT the same as the other tanks even though all 6 tank tops ordered were the exact same description! Only difference is colors ordered. The brand on this last package is NOT the same brand as the first 3 tanks received. The first 3 were active basic brand and fit perfectly, these 4 are in chinese and look like they were made to fit toddlers. Tried contacting seller and got nothing but voice mail. Nice. 0_o The picture shows how big the difference is.
review image
0Comment|151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2012
I'm tall (5'9") with a large chest (36DD) and have problems finding fitted shirts/camis long enough to hit my hips. The pricing was so low on this cami that I was skeptical about how "cheap" it would be. I couldn't have bought a better one from Saks!! I love it, the stretch is magnifico, as is the length (hits my hips) and it washes beautifully (retaining its shape). I'm definitely buying more before it sells out :).
33 comments|103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2013
I think this is a decent camisole because it seems well made for the price, but it is tight, especially around the armpits. I am 5'7" and weigh 130, and always wear medium shirts. I bought a medium and it fits well (especially length) but I wish it wasn't so tight under my arms. So maybe order a size up if you buy this product.
on February 20, 2013
I was very disappointed in this product line. I have been searching quite awhile for camisoles to replace my Lady Hathaways, which I can no longer find. Although the length of these camisoles are nice and long, truth be told, the Large size is really a Small size. The fabric is a tad cheesy and there is this annoying manufacturer's tag in the back which I find itchy and disturbing. I ordered four and tried on the one. I guess I'll pass them on to my young goddaughter who truly is a size small. Thankfully, they were only about $8.50 but I won't be purchasing these again. You live and you learn. I'll keep on searching.
44 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2013
Best camisole ever. Nice and long, soft and stretchy, no shelf bra so no uni-boob. Order up a size though; I usually get a medium - but reviews said it runs small so I ordered one each of the medium and large and the large is a little better although I can comfortably wear each. I'm 5'8" and 140 lbs with 36D bust. And the price can't be beat!!
on February 4, 2013
Recently, I had a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. I cannot wear a bra. This is the perfect solution for my situation. It does not have a shelf bra and I like that. It is comfortable. I've ordered more.
on July 21, 2012
The tank tops are great. Extra long so they don't ride up when i wear them under a t shirt. And, they don't stretch out and hang after several washes and wears. The shape on the top is nice and more flattering than the average tank top. I have four of them. They fit true to size for me.
on February 20, 2016
What can I say? I've probably purchased about 20-30 of these tank tops. They are a staple in my wardrobe and I wear them everyday. I love that the straps are adjustable. I am 5'10" and usually wear a 2X. I sized up to a 3X on these and they fit to just past my hips - almost tunic length. They hold up great through many washes and are awesome for layering. Best tank top I have ever found!
on May 11, 2012
I do like the length and the fit of the tank as well as the color. The thing that I didn't like is that it is a hand washable item. Just wish I had of known that before ordering. I will keep it and do appreciate the no shipping for this top.
on November 1, 2013
I love how long the tops are, they can run a little small, some shirts I am a medium, other times I am a large, for these I always get the large. They stretch nicely though too. I'm pregnant and they are one of my favorite shirts to ware because they are so long and they stretch with my growing belly :)